Thoughts?
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Thoughts?
    From 1 - 10?

"0"! LoL

The model's face says it all

No way these can be real

And if they are, I don't think it's hyperbole to say see these could be the worst designed jerseys in the history of the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    The model's face says it all

No way these can be real

And if they are, I don't think it's hyperbole to say see these could be the worst designed jerseys in the history of the NBA
    I'm not sure if they would be the absolute worst because there has been some very strong competition (hello, shiny tin-foil Mavericks jerseys) but they are extremely poor.

Just on all levels. The design is boring, yet somehow calls attention to itself. A masterclass in poor taste.

Initially when I read the thread title, I thought it was going to be about some terrible trade rumour involving Jrue and the Nets

Oh no.

When I say awful jersey leaks, I mean some images of awful jerseys have been leaked.

Was whoever designed these using clip art?

Who cares. They could look like the Lakers jerseys and I wouldn't care as long as they win games wearing them.

Oh man, they're so bad.

They could be so much better as well. It would be hard to make this design legitimately good using the approach they've used, but even if they just lowered the red and raised the blue, making the central white section less obnoxiously large and empty, it would be better. Still not good, but better.

They look like the box of cheap playing cards.

The pelicansreport guy did a good job with the nola flag. Why won't they just pay that man?

That blue is supposed to be more royal color. Why does it look pastellish blue on the jersey?

Take it back.

Absolute amateur hour

I wonder how the players will feel wearing such an abomination

Can we just get a black and gold alt jersey with a pelican on it and maybe a fleur de lis ok the right and left upper chest. Kinda like the old wizards alternate jerseys, those were dope!

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Can we just get a black and gold alt jersey with a pelican on it and maybe a fleur de lis ok the right and left upper chest. Kinda like the old wizards alternate jerseys, those were dope!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Saints/comm...s_arent_black/

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    awful. and humorous that fletcher likes them so much.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Noooo. Let the Saints be the Saints.

They just need to hire bigdub and be done.

I?m not a huge fan of those but some jerseys similar to those with some tweaks could be nice. Once the players put them on usually anything looks awesome. They need to figure out soon the right Jersey look and I hope they come up with something goodh. I don’t care if the Saints are speeders but a Black&Gold theme with the Pelicans Fleur-de-lis..

I got an idea! Let Kanye design the Jerseys!? Not only the Jerseys how about the shoes! He would collaborate with Adidas as he already does and make some basketball shoes. Teams are going full Nike, Addidas, Under Armour, Air Jordan, and now we go fil Kanye “Yeezys” West!? Great move and put this team on the map even more. We instantly have the best selling shoes the day the are on the open market along with our jerseys.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 10-29-2020 at 10:48 PM.

The only way it could be worse would be if it said "Lakers" on it.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Some other teams new jerseys.

Pretty weird of the Warriors to leave Oakland and then immediately put out a jersey with Oakland on it

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    One word describes my feelings on this design:

"BRUH....................................."

The Artist    Contributor   
    Thoughts?

[/URL]

Improvement, but there's something not right about the chunk of blue

The Artist    Contributor   
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Improvement, but there's something not right about the chunk of blue
    The offputting aspect of the design as they made it (apparently), is that the bottom of the jersey won’t be seen as much and I’m willing to bet that the shorts will be mostly blue to make up the bottom of the flag. That could be another reason why the middle white section is so huge besides fitting a number under the FDL’s.

They should have gone the way Chicago did with their flag inspired jersey but it would have given us yet another iteration of the same type of chest stripes. The first was the red/gold/navy city edition before opting to the more popular MG colors. Turing a whole uniform into a flag isn’t hard for something as basic as ours is, but it’ll depend on how the bottoms look to finish it.

It's just so basic **********, there's 0 creativity to the design. I bet it took all of 3 minutes while watching Netflix to create

Thread Information