Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many Thank you calls will David Griffin get from Lebron tonight for the AD Trade

How many Thank you calls will David Griffin get from Lebron tonight for the AD Trade

Griffin should be fired as soon as the Lakers lift the title. It pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlPelsFan View Post
    But I thought everyone loved Ingram,Ball and Hart?

Wait, what?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    But I thought everyone loved Ingram,Ball and Hart?
    Those guys won’t even be on this team in 2-3 years.

Not to mention those weak draft picks we picked up that won’t mean anything.

Those guys won’t even be on this team in 2-3 years.
    We can only trust the process. Davis was leaving for Lakers . At least we got something in return.

We can only trust the process. Davis was leaving for Lakers . At least we got something in return.
    Let him leave on his own time. Atleast Golden st would’ve been healthy enough to stop them next year.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Wait, what?
    Their take is legitimately that we should have just let AD walk for nothing rather than ''help'' LA by sending him there.

Legitimately nonsense.
    Basketball.

What would you have done given the situation? Just Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    What would you have done given the situation? Just Curious.
    Not give in to his or Lebron demands. There were reports of other teams willing to take that risk at trade time. He helped his old lebron. Let him go on his own time . Don’t tell me about those late draft picks or players that won’t be on this team in 3 years.

Not give in to his or Lebron demands. There were reports of other teams willing to take that risk at trade time. He helped his old lebron. Let him go on his own time . Don’t tell me about those late draft picks or players that won’t be on this team in 3 years.
    So you don't think much of the five players we already have (never mind what the future holds) resulting from the trade. I can accept that. You're dead wrong...but I can accept that.

I knew we were gonna enter cope seeth mode.

Who caaaaaares. NBA sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    So you don't think much of the five players we already have (never mind what the future holds) resulting from the trade. I can accept that. You're dead wrong...but I can accept that.
    Lol Man you don’t even believe in the players we got back. Hart and ball are already involved in trade discussions.

Lol Man you don’t even believe in the players we got back. Hart and ball are already involved in trade discussions.
    What are you drinking?

That's how the game is played, Clarence. They are assets before they are players...always were...always will be.

What are you drinking?
    Those guys won’t even be in this team in 3 years. We have too many guards on this team and ball and hart will be gone. We will see in the off-season about Ingram.

Those guys won’t even be in this team in 3 years. We have too many guards on this team and ball and hart will be gone. We will see in the off-season about Ingram.
    I’m thinking you may have a bad gambling problem if you are still upset

I’m thinking you may have a bad gambling problem if you are still upset
    Why do I have to have a gambling problem or drinking anything to be upset about tonight? This should ******** every *Real day 1 Hornets / Pelicans * Fan off. We just contributed to this ********. Our Gm is friends with lebron and they finessed us and we have in to their demands. God I miss Mr Benson smh. Ms benson is too nice and she will wait a couple years too late for everything from the saints and the pelicans. Gentry should’ve been gone a couple years ago. A lot of people on this forum wouldn’t see a robbery if it happened in their face. We have a guard heavy team and we don’t have any type of players who play the 3 that can guard the likes of a Paul George or lebron type of player. We put undersized guards on those guys. I’m happy that gentry is gone now that Griffin won’t have any excuses and Ms benson can see where the problem is.

Why do I have to have a gambling problem or drinking anything to be upset about tonight? This should ******** every *Real day 1 Hornets / Pelicans * Fan off. We just contributed to this ********. Our Gm is friends with lebron and they finessed us and we have in to their demands. God I miss Mr Benson smh. Ms benson is too nice and she will wait a couple years too late for everything from the saints and the pelicans. Gentry should’ve been gone a couple years ago. A lot of people on this forum wouldn’t see a robbery if it happened in their face. We have a guard heavy team and we don’t have any type of players who play the 3 that can guard the likes of a Paul George or lebron type of player. We put undersized guards on those guys. I’m happy that gentry is gone now that Griffin won’t have any excuses and Ms benson can see where the problem is.
    It honestly isn't that serious, dude. Very little of what you're saying makes any sense. You're upset, you're allowed to be, that's fine, but if you were less wound up you'd see that what you're saying is ridiculous. You won't listen to me because you're annoyed, but I recommend you stop getting mad about this and go spend some time doing something you enjoy.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Lavar Ball was wrong. The Lakers won a championship. He said they would never win one ever again. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scream.gif 
Views:	67 
Size:	401.7 KB 
ID:	6539

I hate the Lakers and it's worse since LeBron joined them, but AtlPelsFan, I hope you don't give yourself a heart attack over this. It's just not that serious. After New Orleans was eliminated, I could at least enjoy a couple of teams and pull for them, but when Boston was taken out, I haven't watched another game. Haven't missed it either. We all knew the likeliest outcome was the Lakers beating the Heat (I thought they would win in a sweep), so I don't know what there is to be so upset about.

I understand if you liked AD and hated that he went to the Lakers. I did too. But I believe that the Lakers' offer was the best out there and Griffin did the right thing in moving him. Whether the players and picks end up being long term pieces for the Pelicans really doesn't matter either. Moving AD was inevitable and the assets the Pelicans acquired could set the team up to be a much more competitive franchise than if they had held him until he walked.

It may be a reflection of the kind of people we are, but I would rather be thankful for what the team has now and look to the future of the organization than to look back with longing over a time that actually wasn't all that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Mount Zion View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scream.gif 
Views:	67 
Size:	401.7 KB 
ID:	6539

I hate the Lakers and it's worse since LeBron joined them, but AtlPelsFan, I hope you don't give yourself a heart attack over this. It's just not that serious. After New Orleans was eliminated, I could at least enjoy a couple of teams and pull for them, but when Boston was taken out, I haven't watched another game. Haven't missed it either. We all knew the likeliest outcome was the Lakers beating the Heat (I thought they would win in a sweep), so I don't know what there is to be so upset about.

I understand if you liked AD and hated that he went to the Lakers. I did too. But I believe that the Lakers' offer was the best out there and Griffin did the right thing in moving him. Whether the players and picks end up being long term pieces for the Pelicans really doesn't matter either. Moving AD was inevitable and the assets the Pelicans acquired could set the team up to be a much more competitive franchise than if they had held him until he walked.

It may be a reflection of the kind of people we are, but I would rather be thankful for what the team has now and look to the future of the organization than to look back with longing over a time that actually wasn't all that great.
    Yeah man I’m gonna log off of here. I haven’t been on here since the week the pels were eliminated. So watching the game tonight pissed me off and opened up old wounds. If jrue holiday gets traded to the Lakers in the off-season by any mysterious chance. We really need to look into firing David griffin. Because he is buddy buddy with lebron.

Let him leave on his own time. Atleast Golden st would’ve been healthy enough to stop them next year.
    Newsflash, it is not about trying to hurt other teams. It is about trying to make your team better given the circumstances. So, instead of getting Ingram, Ball, Hart, Hayes, NAW, Didi, JJ, 2 add'l 1st rounders 2 2nd rounders, and a 1st round swap right (I may have missed some), you would rather have let AD walk just to spite Lebron?

Link?

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Newsflash, it is not about trying to hurt other teams. It is about trying to make your team better given the circumstances. So, instead of getting Ingram, Ball, Hart, Hayes, NAW, Didi, JJ, 2 add'l 1st rounders 2 2nd rounders, and a 1st round swap right (I may have missed some), you would rather have let AD walk just to spite Lebron?
    As I’ve stated before. Most of those players won’t even be on this team in 3 years. We have way too many guards on this team. Those draft picks will be weak because they are late round picks. We can’t give in to player demands or we would look weak. Now they’ve won a ship and laker fans are all on our social media pages saying we got finessed for a title.

Thread Information