Pelicans Report

Thread: Kings hired Gentry as assistant coach

NBA Kings hired Gentry as assistant coach

Just saw this on ESPN bottom line. Does this mean his final contract year has been paid for or voided? He did have one more year when he was fired?

We probably pay him the difference between what he would have made with us and what Sac is paying him.

Great hire for the Kings. Perfect fit for a young Luke Walton to have an older mentor help him with things he hasn?t seen before. Just an all around good fit with 2 guys who have won Championships together and are rumored to be great friends. I think Sacramento with Gentry could be a sleeper team in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Great hire for the Kings. Perfect fit for a young Luke Walton to have an older mentor help him with things he hasn?t seen before. Just an all around good fit with 2 guys who have won Championships together and are rumored to be great friends. I think Sacramento with Gentry could be a sleeper team in the West.
    I Agree my friend. Gentry just did not fit here.

One day we will get Barnes here

Good hire for sac! As much as i hated Alvin the head coach i always believed that he is an excellent assistant coach...

Thread Information