Pelicans Report

Thread: Jason Kidd

Jason Kidd

Kidd seemed to have been instrumental in developing Giannis into his point-forward role/mode and the development of the young bucks. Take tyrone lue, his accomplishments came via taking over a title contender and finishing the job (with labron).

id rather kidd. why is tyrone lou coveted by more fans than kidd? just curious what yal thought

Kidd couldn't construct an coherent or consistent structure team identity around Giannis. Never had any particular gift for the Xs and Os on either end of the floor in either Brooklyn or Milwaukee. Ran teams that never lived up to their potential, constantly got outcoached by other professionals who weren't even that great, simply because he had no experience of coaching prior to taking a HC position and was famously an ''instinct heavy'' player, meaning he had difficulty communicating his perspectives to the players.

None of that matters though because he's a horrible human being who beat the Christ out of his wife on multiple occasions, and racked up some DUIs as well. Absolutely toxic human being who should be nowhere near this team.

Griff trumpeted his focus on the ''human element'' and having the ''right people'' around. If any word of that was true, Kidd doesn't even sniff an interview with us.
    Basketball.

Full of red flags! Yeah let’s get a wife beater & heavy alcoholic.

https://www.espn.com/blog/dallas/mav...n-kidds-number

Last edited by 13 - 3; 09-30-2020 at 04:10 PM.

No Jason Kidd Bad

Kidd could possibly be our worst case scenario and I am a bit concerned that may be where we are headed. He just has too much baggage surrounding him.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Kidd could possibly be our worst case scenario and I am a bit concerned that may be where we are headed. He just has too much baggage surrounding him.
    I would happily, happily, happily take Doc or Lue or MacMillan, or any of the numerous assistants (Unseld/Craig/Udoka/Hammon), etc, over Kidd. He would be the absolute least good outcome.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I’d seriously ponder following another team for as long as Kidd is coaching this team.

Please create as many voodoo dolls of Kidd as possible to stop this from eventuating

If this franchise hires Jason Kidd, it's just absolute proof that this team doesn't care about staying in New Orleans let alone winning. I pray that David Griffin isn't this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I’d seriously ponder following another team for as long as Kidd is coaching this team.
    Oh absolutely. I'd still be a Pelicans fan at heart, and when he's gone I'd come back, but I'd probably just go watch Denver for a while or something.

Thread Information