Pelicans Report

Thread: Buy low on Isaac?

The Franchise

Pelicans Buy low on Isaac?

I know he’s a Mac favorite but think we can buy low and maybe even give a low extension like curry did? Our training staff will have to earn their money.

I was thinking pick swap this year, 39 and 60 along with lakers 23 pick and maybe another 2nd next year. We get Isaac and Bamba whom are both injury prone so far in their young careers.

Quote Originally Posted by tdcreator View Post
    I know he’s a Mac favorite but think we can buy low and maybe even give a low extension like curry did? Our training staff will have to earn their money.

I was thinking pick swap this year, 39 and 60 along with lakers 23 pick and maybe another 2nd next year. We get Isaac and Bamba whom are both injury prone so far in their young careers.
    Why would they sell? Also, they are pretty high on Bamba as well.

Orlando is probably the most patient team in the league when it comes to developing their own guys. They aren’t going to change their philosophy anytime soon.

Lol he's not going anywhere

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    That day could come. But not for a few years.

Would love to have him as a backup SF to Ingram while also being a solid stretch 4. He would fit in perfectly with one of the few needs we have on this team. We have a ton of assets and I would gladly trade a few away to bring in a young player with his potential. I think the Magic would absolutely consider moving him and it’s not like he’s some untouchable player. He is suppose to miss all of next season due to a knee injury. Let our staff rehab him back while he gets used to our program and unleash him when the time comes. I’m on board with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Would love to have him as a backup SF to Ingram while also being a solid stretch 4. He would fit in perfectly with one of the few needs we have on this team. We have a ton of assets and I would gladly trade a few away to bring in a young player with his potential. I think the Magic would absolutely consider moving him and it’s not like he’s some untouchable player. He is suppose to miss all of next season due to a knee injury. Let our staff rehab him back while he gets used to our program and unleash him when the time comes. I’m on board with this one.
    You know, I'd love to see BI get some reps at the two if he could hold up defensively. It could create all kind of matchup problems as BI likes to take it to the cup with that 7'3" wingspan.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    You know, I'd love to see BI get some reps at the two if he could hold up defensively. It could create all kind of matchup problems as BI likes to take it to the cup with that 7'3" wingspan.
    Yea I would like to see it as well in version lineups. I don’t think we really have the right pieces on the roster to where we can give him the reps at the 2 spot. Adding another legit SF/PF with length would give us that luxury. I think he would be dangerous at the 2 and cause lots of problems for other teams. IMO he should start at the SF position while using his versatility to play a small ball 4 and getting some length on the floor with Ingram at the 2. We are just a couple of players away from being able to run lineups however we want with a roster full of versatile players that compliment each other.

Thread Information