Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs Thread

Houston getting every single whistle possible at this point.

Harden's passing has been all over the shop
    Basketball.

Gallinari is a flawed player, we all know it

But the dude is just so good as a scorer. He's been like 19ppg efficiently for a decade or something now

SGA gets legitimately fouled on a last minute shot attempt, gets free throws, and Harden of all people has the gall to run over to the ref both hands flapping to complain

Stan Van Gundy is so good at this. Just a pro's pro. Makes his brother look like a chump.

The world's worst rotation and latest closeout by Schroder

Harden and Westbrook can go deep if they don't go FULL Harden and Westbrook against top teams.

OKC with some extremely deft defense

Houston has just been absurdly hot from 3. We all knew they can do this; this is their whole thing. They shoot a metric ton of 3s, and when they're on there's nothing you can do about it, when they're off they look awful.

Tonight so far: 18/39 from 3, good for 46.2%, with a full quarter left to go. They're probably gonna finish with 23, 24 made threes.

Okay Portland vs Lakers let's go

Oh for God's sakes Chris Webber

They won't stop talking about how great Melo has been for Portland and it just reminds me that for some people only points matter

''They don't feel like an eighth seed!'' you're right they feel worse.

I don't know if it's just the camera angle or the relative size of the other players who are on the floor but man, Lebron looks massive

''These teams, we talk about their defensive prowess, even though it may seem like Portland doesn't defend, anytime you have a guy with 3 blocks a game...'' - Chris Webber

The Blazers had the 27th ranked defense in the NBA this year. It was so bad that they had a negative net rating on the season despite them having the 3rd best Offensive Rating. Their defense blows.

Whiteside is actually part of why. Don't get fooled by counting blocks

''If I were Portland... I would try and make Lebron a scorer...'' - Chris Webber

Yes sir, great plan, turn the number 3 all time scorer, and a guy who has averaged at least 25ppg for 16 straight seasons, into a scorer. Who knows if he can do that, it's a real mystery. What will happen when we ask Lebron to score.

I swear Laker jerseys didn't used to be quite this shade of banana yellow. It's hideous.

AD doing his best playoff Towns impression so far. Never thought I see a bad AD shooting game in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    AD doing his best playoff Towns impression so far. Never thought I see a bad AD shooting game in the playoffs.
    He's settling so much, and all of the passing progress he had been making in NOLA has vanished in LA.

Lebron just made a stunning no-look backwards bounce pass through traffic to the dunker spot and Morris just completely fumbled it out of bounds. Waste of genius.

If Lonzo Ball was a team. They be the Lakers.

''I know this is quote unquote the first night of the playoffs''

No, Webber, it's not.

Lebron with the quietest 21/12/15 I've ever seen him drop

No matter how much I've sabotaged myself in life, at least I can rest easy knowing I've not sabotaged myself as much as AD has by refusing to play the 5. H

I can't believe the Lakers are still approaching Damian Lillard ballhandling possessions with a drop. You have to get out on that, they set the pick so high he has 15 feet to make a shot happen if you drop. If you're not going to blitz at least come out to the arc to prevent all that operation room.

Thread Information