Pelicans Report

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Haven't seen anything specifically but do not count on it. He's got a plantar fascia issue in his foot: it's not the sort of thing you can generally just play through. When it flares up, it can basically just rob you of your ability to move in any controlled manner.
    I stand corrected:

Goran Dragic Is Locked In
    Basketball.

It's a difficult Finals for me.

On the one hand, I do think Lebron is the greatest of all time and adding another ring to his resume would help bolster that argument, especially at his age. On the other hand, I do dislike AD quite a lot, and I think Lakers fans do not deserve joy.

On the other hand, I love Jimmy Butler and think his hard-nosed play style is incredibly fun to watch, and after all the bouncing around he's done it would be great to see him get a ring. On the other hand, I do not want good things to enter Kendrick Nunn's life.

So it's hard.

Clearly an offensive foul from Lebron there. Massively exaggerated elbow motion.

On the one hand, I do think Lebron is the greatest of all time and adding another ring to his resume would help bolster that argument, especially at his age. On the other hand, I do dislike AD quite a lot, and I think Lakers fans do not deserve joy.

On the other hand, I love Jimmy Butler and think his hard-nosed play style is incredibly fun to watch, and after all the bouncing around he's done it would be great to see him get a ring. On the other hand, I do not want good things to enter Kendrick Nunn's life.

So it's hard.
    Greatest of all time? Are you 15 or 16 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Greatest of all time? Are you 15 or 16 years old?
    I'm actually six months old. Respect your elders.

So it's hard.
    I live in LA now. This is going to be an awful off season for me.

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    I live in LA now. This is going to be an awful off season for me.
    Sorry to hear that. You're screwed either way. Insufferable if they win or lose.

It'll be interesting to see how many minutes Butler plays tonight. He played 47:12 last game, and he's on pace for 45+ tonight so far as well.

Heat really can't afford to be struggling at the line the way they are.

Kendrick Nunn is a really really underwhelming ball handler.

I'm actually six months old. Respect your elders.
    I believe that. And I always do.

Miami really letting it just go right now. Defense looking lacklustre, offense stagnating. Possession after possession where they give it to Nunn and ask him to make something happens while 3 guys on the floor just kind of watch.

If they're going to keep putting Kuzma on Butler, Butler needs to just go for it every time.

Yeah it's over. Heat just don't have it. Lakers look totally focused.

I hate the Lakers so much that I’m willing to make a deal with the devil. I would give golden state jrue holiday or JJ reddick to ensure they beat the Lakers next year since we are a couple years away.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlPelsFan View Post
    I hate the Lakers so much that I’m willing to make a deal with the devil. I would give golden state jrue holiday or JJ reddick to ensure they beat the Lakers next year since we are a couple years away.
    Yeah that won't do it.

Draymond 4 years removed from his peak, Curry coming back after basically missing a full year at the age of 32, Klay Thompson having missed nearly 18 months, KD gone, their depth annihilated.

The priority is our team and our future. If the Warriors want Jrue they can pay for him. Nobody should be willing to give away assets for anything less than what they want.

Anthony Davis from long midrange in the regular season: 32.5%

Anthony Davis from long midrange in the finals: 52.4%

Yeah... lol

Fire David Griffin.... damn I miss mr benson. Ms benson is too nice. How you gonna let our GM help his old buddy Lebron out By giving in to his demands smh
    Last edited by AtlPelsFan; 10-11-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Fire David Griffin.... damn I miss mr benson. Ms benson is too nice. How you gonna let our GM help his old buddy out smh
    What are you talking about?

Crack is a hell of a drug.

David griffin helping is buddy lebron out by sending them AD.

David griffin helping is buddy lebron out by sending them AD.
    AD was going to leave regardless. Better to get something in return

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    AD was going to leave regardless. Better to get something in return
    ******** What AD or lebron wants. We need to show the players that they can’t just control things while under contract. Let him go on his own time. I can guarantee you that those draft picks are gonna be weak and those Lakers players won’t even be on our team in 2-3 years.

******** What AD or lebron wants. We need to show the players that they can’t just control things while under contract. Let him go on his own time. I can guarantee you that those draft picks are gonna be weak and those Lakers players won’t even be on our team in 2-3 years.
    It’s not the end of the world

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    It’s not the end of the world
    David griffin can go

Thread Information