Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs Thread

Lillard is such a ridiculous shot maker, if you don't trap or blitz him at 30 feet you're in danger
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    An elite paint team gets a FT disparity of like -90 and our star player was getting hacked in the paint.

Totally normal.
    For sure. The Warriors were still better, I'm not mad that we lost the series cause we all expected that, but it should have been more competitive.

I really hate this style of game...

Team A comes out hot
    Team B gets carried by the FT and keep game close enough
    Team B steals late game
    Team A finally starts getting to the FT line.

This happens wayyyy tooo often.

Everyone's hot. McCollum, AD, Melo, everyone. I think there's just been like 8 consecutive made baskets between those three.

I think that's game.

There's been a really weird thing happen in these playoffs.

In the regular season, before the bubble, the Lakers were a top 5 defense in the NBA. In the bubble, their defense suddenly sucked, and it's been mediocre in the playoffs too. They're constantly giving up opportunities for good looks.

Which is why it's super weird that Portland just don't seem interested at all in looking for those opportunities. They just give the ball to Lillard or McCollum and go ''hey figure it out''.

FT disparity 41-16 for the Lakers.

Lebron with an absurd no look over the head backwards pass

Lebron has been in the league for 40 million seasons

''This game clearly over'' they say, LA up only 10 with 32 seconds left, and I have T Mac flashbacks.

It's like teams dont do a good job on the AD scouting report.

When he's out on the perimeter, just prepare your self for the forthcoming jump shot. He's not a break you down, blow by guy.

No need to go for the jab step. No need to reach. No need to back up. Get your hands up and prepare for the J.

Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    FT disparity 41-16 for the Lakers.
    Listening to Locked on Lakers Podcast the other day and the host was complaining about the refs (even though the ft were nearly identical). I don’t imagine they will be complaining about the refs after this game.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    It's like teams dont do a good job on the AD scouting report.

When he's out on the perimeter, just prepare your self for the forthcoming jump shot. He's not a break you down, blow by guy.

No need to go for the jab step. No need to reach. No need to back up. Get your hands up and prepare for the J.

Jeez.
    You shouldn't be able to defend a 6'11 guy with that handle by giving them 10 feet of space at the perimeter, but you can. Give AD the choice and he will defend himself into a bad shot.

Wow... 1st team to be eliminated.. 76ers. They are about to start The Process Part 2.

All that talent means absolutely nothing if the fit isn’t right. Elton Brand single handedly destroyed the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarly View Post
    All that talent means absolutely nothing if the fit isn’t right. Elton Brand single handedly destroyed the process.
    I wouldn't say single handedly. One of the requirements of Brand's hiring is that Colangelo's team remained in place.

That doesn't excuse Brand's obvious unforced errors, but if the Sixers want real change the whole group has to go.

Playoff P must of missed the memo. It's the playoffs.

Leonard could of easily BTB with the Raptors. Maybe even 3 Peat.

All because he wanted play in Cali. Odd.

Lol at Doncic putting up 36/15/12 on 60% shooting in this game.

Dude's just ridiculous

Just for the record I missed the first half of this game, so I just looked at the box score and

PG13 has 7 points on 2/16 shooting and is 1/7 from 3.

Dude *sucks* in the playoffs, so hard.

Kawhi is so good lol

Burkes with all the world's dribbling for nothin

Burke has been huge here for the Mavs.

Sixers cut him, I think.

Doncic ties it with 50 seconds left. He's got 38

Thread Information