Pelicans Report

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs Thread

Herro almost cost them the last game with his poor passing decisions, not happy to see that continue on this game

Okay Herro playing more better

Knowing that we need shooters, every time I see Herro make a shot I get sad.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Surprised the Celtics came back from being up by 19

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Yet people want to trade Reddick.. I wanted to draft Herro and was actually pushing for us to trade for him after acquiring assets in the AD trade. He’s part of their future so that ain’t happening now. I think NAW being under JJs wing for one more summer and season will be huge. The kid is already an electric scorer and can definitely hit from 3 at a high clip. He just needs to slightly improve by taking better shots and do what most guys do shooting is continue to get better.

Herro for Jrue lets gooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Herro for Jrue lets gooooooooooo
    Contracts don’t come close to lining up. Would include more from the Heat and why in the world would the Heat do that? They are loaded with young cost controlled guards while having their own vet PG they love in Dragic. The Heat love Herro.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 09-20-2020 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Contracts don’t come close to lining up. Would include more from the Heat and why in the world would the Heat do that? They are loaded with young cost controlled guards while having their own vet PG they love in Dragic. The Heat love Herro.
    Don't need to line up when you have cap space, of which Miami has plenty

Jrue and Butler would be so lit defensively.
    Last edited by AusPel; 09-20-2020 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I wanted to draft Herro and was actually pushing for us to trade for him after acquiring assets in the AD trade.
    It's nice to read a post from you that doesn't result in a brain aneurysm

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    just logged onto ESPN to see that AD hit a buzzer-beating 3. how nice for him. #dontcare

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    just logged onto ESPN to see that AD hit a buzzer-beating 3. how nice for him. #dontcare
    Yet you took the time to come here and post this

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    its like the insult to injury thing.....it hurt that he forced us to trade him to the lakers and now we have to watch him win a title with lebron this year..

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    its like the insult to injury thing.....it hurt that he forced us to trade him to the lakers and now we have to watch him win a title with lebron this year..
    You must let this go.

If MPJ stays healthy he's gonna be the steal of that draft. Denver built a hell of a team, hope We can be there a few years from now..

Denver only has 2 playmakers in Murray and Jokic. Yet look at how far they've gotten.

Really stings when you have a team full of playmakers and became a dumpster fire when it mattered.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    yeah i lied. i care (thought it was obvious). it sucks.

2 rebounds in 40 mins..

Quote Originally Posted by PeliKhan View Post
    If MPJ stays healthy he's gonna be the steal of that draft. Denver built a hell of a team, hope We can be there a few years from now..
    The problem with MPJ was never his overall ability (although he does have big holes in his game). Before college, his upside was considered huge.

His problem was always that he's incredibly arrogant, doesn't listen to criticism or feedback, and (most importantly) he has huge injury issues.

Two back surgeries before you're 20 is not good. Especially when you come from a family filled with careers ended prematurely through injury (both his sisters retired from sports due to leg issues, his brother had like three MCL tears I think already).
    Basketball.

Solomon Hill sighting. He plays for Miami now. Somewhere Dell Demps is smiling

Man, I wish we had Herro here.

He's really fun.

Add him to the long list of players who were totally misused at Kentucky because Calipari doesn't really bother to tailor his strategies or plans for his personnel ever.

Me too. I know he's not touchable but I would give Miami any player on our roster not named Williamson or Ingram and our number 13 for him. I think he's going to be that good. It will be interesting to see what Miami does with Dragic as they are guard heavy (Herro, Robinson, Dunn and to be honest...Butler). 17MM per is a huge number.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Me too. I know he's not touchable but I would give Miami any player on our roster not named Williamson or Ingram and our number 13 for him. I think he's going to be that good. It will be interesting to see what Miami does with Dragic as they are guard heavy (Herro, Robinson, Dunn and to be honest...Butler). 17MM per is a huge number.
    They're probably going to let Dragic go. He's a free agent this 'summer', and after how good he's been this year and this playoff run I can't imagine him accepting some super small deal. Someone is going to chuck a desperation $15m+ at him, even if only short term, and Miami's probably not going to commit to that with Herro, Butler, Bam, etc, all on the team who can do some ball handling: especially not with the leaps Herro has taken as an on ball creator this year.

Maybe I'm wrong (they have a ton of cap space, almost everyone expires this year for them lol) but I could see him going loose.

Jrue + #13 for Dragic (S&T) and Duncan, who says no?

...Miami does, but aside from that.

The Heat have cap space for days, and they are a free agent destination. If they can get to the NBA Finals with this squad why would they change anything? If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Dragic isn't going anywhere

Thread Information