Pelicans Report

Thread: Mark Jackson is the answer.

Mark Jackson is the answer.

It's clear and obvious that Gentry isn't the right coach for this team. With all the racial injustice going on I definitely think Mark Jackson gets another shot at coaching and I hope that it's this team with all the young talent that we have.

Put down the drink

God no.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Put down the drink
    And the crack pipe

Is the Dump still open?

If he is the answer then I don’t want to know the question.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Our work will be cut out for us. We need a good coach but will probably have to settle for an up and coming prospect. Problem is, they won’t have the time to adapt or learn as we wasted the last two years with Gentry. That time should have gone into developing a new coach (or picking out a solid hire).

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    So many love to say who should be fired or traded. Seldom does anyone suggest anything...

But this is not a good idea.

I'm sorry I must be missing something, why is he a bad choice?

Quote Originally Posted by stevemadden504 View Post
    Apart from the actual concerns with his coaching ability (this is a guy who gets credited with having ''unleashed'' Curry and Klay, but anyone who actually goes back and watches his time as Golden State HC gets immediately frustrated by his inability to actually game plan around them in favour of bad post ups), he is a bona fide nutcase.

He took Steph Curry to church and had his ankle blessed and anointed as medical treatment and forced Curry to jump up and down on his injured ankle to ''prove'' it was healed.

He told members of the roster that one of their teammates was possessed by a demon.

He told members of the roster that Festus Ezeli was glad they were losing while he was injured so that Ezeli would look better when he came back. He was so insistent on this that members of the team actually confronted Ezeli over it, causing him to burst into tears in the locker room.

He made homophobic comments about a gay player, and implied that he wouldn't accept a gay player on his roster.

He's a horrible person, even if he was a good coach: luckily, we don't have to deal with that issue because he's not a good coach either.
    Basketball.

He is also a spokesperson for Klutch Sports. He does not like New Orleans .

Quote Originally Posted by stevemadden504 View Post
    You missed alot if you have not been following all of the issues with Jackson.

Oooohhh, I love Jeopardy!

Who is the worst possible coach of all time to hire?

Quote Originally Posted by ml wave View Post
    Oooohhh, I love Jeopardy!

Who is the worst possible coach of all time to hire?
    You're right that the answer is Mark Jackson

But honourable mentions for Jeff van Gundy and Jason Kidd

mais bruh
    Jrue dat

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Apart from the actual concerns with his coaching ability (this is a guy who gets credited with having ''unleashed'' Curry and Klay, but anyone who actually goes back and watches his time as Golden State HC gets immediately frustrated by his inability to actually game plan around them in favour of bad post ups), he is a bona fide nutcase.

He took Steph Curry to church and had his ankle blessed and anointed as medical treatment and forced Curry to jump up and down on his injured ankle to ''prove'' it was healed.

He told members of the roster that one of their teammates was possessed by a demon.

He told members of the roster that Festus Ezeli was glad they were losing while he was injured so that Ezeli would look better when he came back. He was so insistent on this that members of the team actually confronted Ezeli over it, causing him to burst into tears in the locker room.

He made homophobic comments about a gay player, and implied that he wouldn't accept a gay player on his roster.

He's a horrible person, even if he was a good coach: luckily, we don't have to deal with that issue because he's not a good coach either.
    This will never not be funny to me. God he is awful...

Anyway, sign me all the way up for Kenny Atkinson and let our boy Al chill in the front office

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

Steve Madden what do you have to say about this? Because I swear Marc Jackson marks act like these things are not huge problems which is baffling to me.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

I think my guy may have half something here. Let's get MARK Few if he would come. No matter the cost.

Yeah . Let’s hire a coach that enjoys bashing New Orleans. Will he tell Zion to go play for Lakers too? This should go well.

Warriors running him out should raise red flags. Knicks not wanting him more red flags.

Hell no. He talked ******** about Zion soon as the Pelicans won the lottery.

Darvin Ham is clearly the guy to me. Only guy on the Budenholzer tree to not get a HC job yet, and all have had a lot of success. Giannis should (kind of) be the model for Zion anyway; same with Middleton and Ingram. A coach from that system makes a ton of sense, and everyone loves Ham. I'll be disappointed if we're a year late on him.

Thread Information