Pelicans Report

Thread: Every Zion Dunk From This Season

Every Zion Dunk From This Season

Courtesy of House of Highlights:

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Might as well throw this up on here as well.

A lot of basic putbacks (not a problem, you want your centre to be doing that) but some of these are nasty. Poster on Diallo, anybody?

What's encouraging about so many of these is the fluidity and speed. Obviously Jax's super super fluid movement was one of the best things about him that everyone saw way back before he was drafted, and his incredible hands as well, and it's great to see that translate so immediately. How many of these dunks feature him catching the ball at full speed and adjusting mid-air or mid-stride to make a bucket without ever really slowing? It's great to watch.
    Basketball.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Wait till Jax can add some core and lower body strength to that frame...

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

A lot of basic putbacks (not a problem, you want your centre to be doing that) but some of these are nasty. Poster on Diallo, anybody?

What's encouraging about so many of these is the fluidity and speed. Obviously Jax's super super fluid movement was one of the best things about him that everyone saw way back before he was drafted, and his incredible hands as well, and it's great to see that translate so immediately. How many of these dunks feature him catching the ball at full speed and adjusting mid-air or mid-stride to make a bucket without ever really slowing? It's great to watch.
    He's such an incredible athlete. It's also a miracle he didn't get a million techs for hanging on the rim hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Nola3 View Post
    He's such an incredible athlete. It's also a miracle he didn't get a million techs for hanging on the rim hahaha
    Chris Paul agrees

''THAT'S A TECH!''

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    It's a shame that he's not really going to get a real summer between the rookie and sophomore years, cause that's usually when you expect a prospect to put on some weight. Makes me wonder how some sophomore seasons from this draft are going to be impacted by the lack of a real off season.

Still, you're absolutely right. Jax is currently listed at 220lbs. If he can get up to even 235lbs while maintaining his fluidity and speed, that would be really something.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    And 40 lbs

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    He just turned 20. There's every possibility that he's not finished growing.

The description for this video on YouTube's website is an erotic fan fiction short story featuring Jaxson, Nickeil, and Adam Silver. I thought it was pretty funny. Tastes may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by boardtown View Post
    The description for this video on YouTube's website is an erotic fan fiction short story featuring Jaxson, Nickeil, and Adam Silver. I thought it was pretty funny. Tastes may vary.
    I saw that before I posted it and frankly, thought it was absurd enough not to dissuade me from linking that video anyway.

I saw that before I posted it and frankly, thought it was absurd enough not to dissuade me from linking that video anyway.
    I didn't mean anything by it. I appreciated both.

Thread Information