Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Officially official: The NBA is back baby!

Basketball.

So the Nets will have no KD, no Kyrie, no DeAndre Jordan, No Spencer Dinwiddie, and there's a fifth guy I'm forgetting too.

Big lol

No Beal or Bertans; we play the Wizards on the second night of our only back to back

So not to put too fine a point on it, but we're down to Frank, Jah, Kenrich, Jaxson, and NAW in terms of guys we haven't seen, no?

Edit: Nickeil is accounted for. Also, looks like he's put on some muscle since the last time I've seen him.
    Last edited by Biasvasospasm; 07-07-2020 at 04:48 PM.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Didi is not eligible to come during this little season returnal thing, right?

Another Net falls.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Didi is not eligible to come during this little season returnal thing, right?
    I believe they could have brought him over whenever they want. But the deadline for announcing final rosters for the bubble has passed.

Someone would have to be injured or get struck with the rona to add anyone now.

Starting to run thin on coaches

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I believe they could have brought him over whenever they want. But the deadline for announcing final rosters for the bubble has passed.

Someone would have to be injured or get struck with the rona to add anyone now.
    Since Didi was never in the FA pool during the season, I don't think he was ever able to be signed for the bubble. Regardless, it wouldn't make sense to do so at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by pelafanatic View Post
    Since Didi was never in the FA pool during the season, I don't think he was ever able to be signed for the bubble. Regardless, it wouldn't make sense to do so at this point.
    You sure? I'd be curious why he would need to be signed (not already signed?), or be part of some FA pool as a draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

Made it barely. He still has a job.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    You sure? I'd be curious why he would need to be signed (not already signed?), or be part of some FA pool as a draft pick.
    Anyone playing overseas is specifically not eligible, e.g. Lance Stephenson

The menu looks great so far

I still don't understand why they picked Florida. They easily could of find some facilities in Montana or Idaho.

Thread Information