Pelicans Report

Thread: Doesn’t McNamara own a restaurant in Utah?

Doesn’t McNamara own a restaurant in Utah?

Heading out there on Friday for family ski trip as well as catching Pels/Jazz game. I’d definitely patronize his business or at least buy him a cold beer at the game.

Naw, I think he is just a substitute math teacher in Alpine or Park City or something, but who knows, go hit up Apollo Burger and say Mac sent ya.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Where are you going skiing?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    Heading out there on Friday for family ski trip as well as catching Pels/Jazz game. I’d definitely patronize his business or at least buy him a cold beer at the game.
    Somebody sent me this link and said you are a pretty stand up guy.

I am actually out of town the next few weeks, learning a new restaurant concept that our ownership group is bringing to Utah in June. Very exciting times.

Anyway, enjoy Utah and the game. Not a ton i'd say you MUST do while in Utah but its a more fun state then it gets credit for and the food scene is building too.

Have a good time!
    @mcnamara247

Haven’t posted in years. I live in SLC now. What restaurant group are you involved in? What are you guys doing in June?

Quote Originally Posted by lionelmandrake View Post
    Haven’t posted in years. I live in SLC now. What restaurant group are you involved in? What are you guys doing in June?
    You do know He has been banned from TigerDroppings, got his account suspended on Twitter, and said something not nice about Shamit.

However I hope he succeeds in his restaurant. He will probably be better at it.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 03-09-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Serge Ibaka is totally outplaying Rudy Gobert tonight. Making him look stupid.

Hoping he is part of the Beto’s franchise, expecting him to be part of the Leatherbys franchise.

True story, SLC is more liberal than New Orleans and Austin.

UTAH? WHY UTAH? FOOD IS HORRIBLE. VERY COLD. PLEASE RECONSIDER! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RESTAURANT YOU WERE GOING TO BUILD ON WEST BANK?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post

I am actually out of town the next few weeks, learning a new restaurant concept that our ownership group is bringing to Utah in June. Very exciting times.

Anyway, enjoy Utah and the game. Not a ton i'd say you MUST do while in Utah but its a more fun state then it gets credit for and the food scene is building too.

Have a good time!
    Somebody from the Elite board?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    You do know He has been banned from TigerDroppings, got his account suspended on Twitter, and said something not nice about Shamit.

Not true.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post

You have a true talent for making stuff up. Bravo.

Let me try making something up about you -- a person I have never met

13-3's real name is Eckard Smeltz

He self identifies as an asexual fish

He is 28 and lives with his uncle's bookie, after being kicked out of his mothers house

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Where are you going skiing?
    Deer Valley. We were heading there Saturday but opted to go a day early for the game.

Have a good time!
    Oh well... I find that the Park Coty restaurants floor is pretty high but the ceiling only gets to a certain point. Some of them are cost equivalent to Le Bernedin though, and the trends are still stuck in the 90s with their spoon streaks and vertical stacking of ingredients. Rarely a ‘bad’ meal though. I consider myself a hobby chef though and our condo is pretty well stocked, so end up cooking at home most nights (plus I’m a wine importer- so that means better options there and cheaper as well).

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Not true.
    https://www.pelicansreport.com/showt...90355-McNamara

You have a true talent for making stuff up. Bravo.

Let me try making something up about you -- a person I have never met

13-3's real name is Eckard Smeltz

He self identifies as an asexual fish

He is 28 and lives with his uncle's bookie, after being kicked out of his mothers house
    That the best you got?

Thread Information