Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th March - New Orleans Pelicans VS Miami Heat - 26-36

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    Yea it just seems a bit much.. with that being said he does provide a great deal of value to this board. It wouldn't be the same without him. I just find his commentary on Ingram annoying.
    I agree.

Poor awareness by Hart

No one is going to mute you lol..
    I'm not saying anyone has to mute me. I'm just saying if my tone or my comments legitimately make your experience unpleasant, mute me. We're all grown ups here, we're all trying to participate in the game, we're all allowed to curate our own experience in such a way that optimises it for ourselves.
    Basketball.

I would photoshop our faces in a brokeback mountain "I can't quit you" meme but I don't know what everyone looks like.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Bam is so good

If he ever gets a 3 point shot, I think he's better than peak Dwight

Hart gets set up in bad spots

.......every....game.....going....so......well.... ...

Melli is so hesitant on so many of those 3s.

Shoot it, man!

Delightful sequence there

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I'm not saying anyone has to mute me. I'm just saying if my tone or my comments legitimately make your experience unpleasant, mute me. We're all grown ups here, we're all trying to participate in the game, we're all allowed to curate our own experience in such a way that optimises it for ourselves.
    I know you're not.. just saying no one is going to mute you boss. Relax. Curate away lol. I appreciate what you do here. We've all gotten our points across.

There will be an entire GENERATION of little kids that will grow up with Zion as their favorite player

Zion is 3pts away from hitting 20 points again.

If he does, it will tie Blake Griffin for the longest 20pt streak by a rookie since Michael Jordan had 16 back in the 80s.

Great D from Melli there

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by akhan786 View Post
    There will be an entire GENERATION of little kids that will grow up with Zion as their favorite player
    First saw highlights of him in high school, thought he might be a bit overhyped. But the kid did his thing in college, and is now taking it to grown men in the NBA. He's the real deal, and has lived up to all the praise he's getting.

Zion smothers the drive from Adebayo there

If you aren’t going to get the best shot off, at least burn the clock if you have the lead. We have at least done that in a few of these sequences.

We are truly missing Redick and his shooting

One thing that I think that amplifies Zion's turnovers on drives is that he's so used to just powering through everyone, that when he hits someone who really really muscles back, he's almost shocked by it. That just happened when he drove on Adebayo.

As he adjusts, I think he'll learn to respond to that more reactively.

The Franchise
    That's the problem there.. no movement. Ingram was at the top of the key, no one came to set a screen. He shouldn't have to work in iso for almost everything he gets.

This is a coaching issue.

Jrue is another guy that works really hard for his buckets.. It just shouldn't be that way for 75% of your offense.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    We are truly missing Redick and his shooting
    Big time. We win two of those last 3 with him.

Jrue misses the perfect post entry opportunity to Zion. Shame.

Call a timeout bruhhh

About freaking time...

The Franchise
    Would be nice if Zion was set up more as well.. Instead of making him work for the majority of his buckets in iso, or on the block.

Would be nice if Zion was set up more as well.. Instead of making him work for the majority of his buckets in iso, or on the block.
    I’m a bit disappointed that we haven’t showed off his handle or driving ability more. In preseason we had him looking like fat MJ. Now we have him in the post on every play.

Thread Information