Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th March - New Orleans Pelicans VS Miami Heat - 26-36

The Franchise
    Ingram needs a coach, when he plays like this he needs to be yanked and instructed. Neither are happening, this is how you get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Ingram with a turnover with the offensive foul.

He's been horrible tonight. Just absolutely horrible.
    This is more than Ingram. There is no structure to our offense. This style begs for turnovers.
    I'm looking for real sports fans...not sheep! Are you with me?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    How many times are you going to tell us.. How many misses are you going to tell us about?
    Yeah sorry, I'll just not talk about the dude who is simultaneously leading the team in shot attempts, fouls, blocks against, and 3pt attempts while having one of the worst games any member of the team has had in weeks. I'll just pretend none of that is happening.
    Basketball.

How many times are you going to tell us.. How many misses are you going to tell us about?
    If BI plays poorly, you can bank on it 100% that Pelicandae will make sure everyone knows

And then he'll sprinkle in a few compliments here and there so that he can be like "SEE I AM FAIR"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sting View Post
    Call me old fashioned... I really don't care. You cannot win playing out of control like this. This playground garbage is crap.
    You’re not wrong. It’s lost us plenty of games already and it’s keeping the Heat within reach. It’s not even the freelance scheme that is the problem. It’s the “6 second offense” that Gentry wants the players to run. You play with that kind of pace when you are incredibly efficient which we are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sting View Post
    This is more than Ingram. There is no structure to our offense. This style begs for turnovers.
    Somehow nobody else has gone 2/16 while insisting on taking 16 foot fadeaway floaters though. Weird how that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by akhan786 View Post
    If BI plays poorly, you can bank on it 100% that Pelicandae will make sure everyone knows
    And you can guarantee Nichols will be here to assure us that actually, you're not allowed to talk about it.

Lonzo pullup midrangers with double digit seconds left on the clock isn't the best choice

The Franchise
    And you can guarantee Nichols will be here to assure us that actually, you're not allowed to talk about it.
    This is a stupid comment and oversimplification.. I'm not the only one that sees what you're doing. Your BS is wearing thin. No one is saying anything about not highlighting faults and poor performances. Don't act like you're not over doing it with Ingram.

I will never understand why we allow so much E'twaun Moore isolation. It almost never makes sense.

I will never understand why we allow so much E'twaun Moore isolation. It almost never makes sense.
    Can we trade him for E’twaun Lesss?

This is a stupid comment and oversimplification.. I'm not the only one that sees what you're doing. Your BS is wearing thin. No one is saying anything about not highlighting faults and poor performances. Don't act like you're not over doing it with Ingram.
    I'm commenting on what's happening in the game.

The reality is, he's dominated the game. He's taken more shot attempts than anyone else. His fouls have been more frequent than anyone else's. He's made himself the story. So if I'm watching the game, commenting on what's happening in the game, I'm going to be commenting on him because he's forcing stuff so often. I'm sorry if that upsets you or annoys you or whatever, but that's just the reality.

The Franchise
    And yes, Ingram needs to not shoot as much when he's having these kind of performances... But he doesn't have a coach, and he's 22. I wish he had more self awareness and would moderate himself but it doesn't appear that he will. He needs to be coached. You'd never see this if he played under coach Pop..

Looked like a foul on Hart again

Frank!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Can we trade him for E’twaun Lesss?
    I get that apparently people love him in the locker room, but I just don't understand the fascination we seem to have with him. He gets so much opportunity that just doesn't make sense for a 31 year old 9th man on an expiring contract.

The Heat are getting away with mugging our guys

Hart getting blocked by Solomon Hill slightly triggers me

It's the tone that he uses with BI that for me is getting annoying.

Like dude we get it. You have an axe to grind with him. You don't need to obsessively remind everyone on a message board about it. When Pelicandae gets his sights set on having an agenda against a player, he exhibits a borderline pathology lmao

The Franchise
    I'm commenting on what's happening in the game.

The reality is, he's dominated the game. He's taken more shot attempts than anyone else. His fouls have been more frequent than anyone else's. He's made himself the story. So if I'm watching the game, commenting on what's happening in the game, I'm going to be commenting on him because he's forcing stuff so often. I'm sorry if that upsets you or annoys you or whatever, but that's just the reality.
    I'm not upset boss.. do your thing.

Like dude we get it. You have an axe to grind with him. You don't need to obsessively remind everyone on a message board about it. When Pelicandae gets his sights set on having an agenda against a player, he exhibits a borderline pathology lmao
    Feel free to mute me if you dislike it that much. You control your own world; don't like me commenting on what I see, you're more than welcome to cut it out of your experience.

The Franchise

Yea it just seems a bit much.. with that being said he does provide a great deal of value to this board. It wouldn't be the same without him. I just find his commentary on Ingram annoying.

And then he'll sprinkle in a few compliments here and there so that he can be like "SEE I AM FAIR"
    This.

The Franchise
    Feel free to mute me if you dislike it that much. You control your own world; don't like me commenting on what I see, you're more than welcome to cut it out of your experience.
    No one is going to mute you lol..

It's usually us having to do the 'chipping away at the lead, chipping away at the lead, chipping awa....BAM...back to a big lead' thing......weird being on the other end.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Thread Information