Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: 6th March - New Orleans Pelicans VS Miami Heat - 26-36

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Embiid fits the bill too.
    that would be a dream come true...dude is just to goofy to my like....

Is Myles Turner considered untouchable? I see he is getting more than 30 mins a game alongside Sabonis so they must not be having issues having them playing on court at same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    Is Myles Turner considered untouchable? I see he is getting more than 30 mins a game alongside Sabonis so they must not be having issues having them playing on court at same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t think he’s untouchable. I believe the problem is he won’t be worth near the value that they demand.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    You don't have to be Einstein to figure out that this team needs a stretch five in the game with Zion to keep # 1 clean. Been preaching this litany since we acquired the drafting rights to ZW. Slim pick'ens in free agency this year. I wonder if 6'11", Gallinari could play the five,
    OH, someone else sees it as I do.

https://pelicandebrief.com/2020/03/1...-free-agent/3/

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    We'd have serious issues rebounding the ball. Zion hasn't shown great rebounding instincts (defensively at least), and Favors presence has allowed Zion to run the break. I don't think we should sacrifice all of that just for a stretch center.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyfamilyreuni View Post
    We'd have serious issues rebounding the ball. Zion hasn't shown great rebounding instincts (defensively at least), and Favors presence has allowed Zion to run the break. I don't think we should sacrifice all of that just for a stretch center.
    In order to maximize the skills of Zion, BI, and Holliday...all of whom are finishers at the rim....spacing is imperative. The effect of a sharpshooting 'Big' offensively will far out measure the few rebounds that the team might lose. Also, Zion's seven (6.8) rebounds per game is just the beginning for him; he's only played 20 games thus far.

Thread Information