Hart threw that about 6 feet off target lol
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    I guarantee we win this game.

You heard right

I guarantee we win this game.

Looking good!

Zion with the turnaround bank shot with the and-1, Jesus

Hope Crowder's okay. That's not a foul or anything, it's a totally legit part of the shooting motion, but that's gonna hurt. Needs to check his teeth after that.

Have to appreciate the toughness from Jrue tonight. He is taking some abuse and still making some plays. Now if he’d just make his damn ft’s

Ingram is now 0/8

Christ again.

Ingram is now 1/9

Finally makes a shot

What a pass by BI

Great little bounce pass from Ingram there, right into a cutting Lonzo

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Great little bounce pass from Ingram there, right into a cutting Lonzo
    The bounce pass is over rated.

This is what happens when your players actually move off the ball and your plan A,B,C,D through Z isn’t to throw an awful pass to Zion that results in a turnover.

Frank from the corner has so far hit 1 shot, airballed 1 shot, and travelled on 1 shot. Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    The bounce pass is over rated.
    Fight me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Frank from the corner has so far hit 1 shot, airballed 1 shot, and travelled on 1 shot. Balance.
    He is doing fine work on the defensive end though. Definitely working harder than Moore

We win a bad challenge and we lose all of our righteous challenges? Wtf

I feel really bad for Zion. He has 2 rebounds and 1 assist in the first half. At least 2 rebounds have been stolen from him by Hart (again, lol) and he's had at least 4 really really nice potential assists where guys have just completely bricked the shot. He could be on 4 boards and 5 assists.

Depressing his stats to try and sabotage his ROTY run smh, I thought our guys were better than this...

That's how Ball was all first half of the season. Amazing passes bobbled by our bumbling bigs or just straight bricked.....I don't recall many people feeling sorry for him, though.

Those other games are ALL looking good, so far......ooooey.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Dreadful transition D from everyone there

Why do we turn stupid at the 2 minute warning? Don’t blow this lead

Dragic quieted down once Frank was inserted in the game.

Halftime Stats
    Pelicans up: 65-51

Zion: 11 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist. 5/5 shooting, 1/1 from FT line. 0 turnovers, 1 foul.
    Ingram: 5 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists. 1/10 shooting (10%), 1/4 from 3 (25%). 1 turnover, 2 fouls.
    Jrue: 12 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists. 5/6 shooting (83.3%), 1/2 from 3 (50%). 0 turnovers, 1 foul.
    Favors: 6 points, 2 rebounds. 3/3 shooting. 0 turnovers, 1 foul.
    Lonzo: 8 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists. 3/6 shooting (50%), 2/5 from 3 (40%). 3 turnovers, 1 foul.

Bench

Hart: 12 points, 5 real rebounds, 4 stolen rebounds, 1 assist. 4/6 shooting (66.7%). 2 turnovers, 0 fouls.
    Melli: 4 points, 5 assists. 1/4 shooting
    Moore: 6 points, 2/3 shooting. 0/1 from 3.
    Frank:1 point, 3 rebounds. 0/5 shooting. 2 turnovers, 3 fouls.

We have done a much better job of prioritizing movement off the ball in this one. If Zion is the only focus all game as in the past 3, we will lose a lot of games. Forcing bad passes is only good for giving away turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    We have done a much better job of prioritizing movement off the ball in this one. If Zion is the only focus all game as in the past 3, we will lose a lot of games. Forcing bad passes is only good for giving away turnovers.
    I honestly don't really think that Zion has been ''the only focus all game'' in most of our recent games.

The number of times Zion gets completely ignored while in perfect position is baffling. There have multiple (at least 3 come immediately to mind) occasions through different games where he's gone 5+ on-court minutes without getting a single shot attempt.

Tonight, despite being a perfect 5/5 shooting and being in great position for at least another handful of open looks, he's taken only as many shots as Frank Jackson, and fewer than Jrue, Lonzo, Hart, and half as many attempts as Ingram.

If anything, guys need to pay more attention to him in the second half; he's getting plenty of open looks and he's passing extremely well when he gets doubled.

Hawks CEO talk about moving the season to December to August.

That's only half a month of Pre-season Gentry. Lol

Thread Information