Pelicans Report

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: 25th February - New Orleans Pelicans @ Los Angeles Lakers - 25-32

If only Lakers drafted Jason instead of Lonzo. Mannnnn...

Yea, he (AD) actively wants to be a beta, he just didn't want to be a beta to a rookie (which he would have been btw). And unfortunately, I think those two could have been a pretty good combo. Ad's length, mid range, and shot blocking would have been a pretty good combo with Zion.

if we get one of those i want a face palm emoji

Its time to make a bet on the lakers making it to the finals . They may not win it but it's a lock , not so much for talent but the league will make doggone sure that La' crybaby and AD are in it .

Basketball Guru
    we failed at not trading for a stretch big who can start in case favors cant play or back him up if foul trouble come into play.....a backup stretch big and melli together would have been nice as floor spacing for JJ....

Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I am so glad he is gone. Davis was Davis last night. He doesn't dominate. If he hustled like Josh Hart does, he'd get 30 and 15 every night.

Disappointment in the loss? Sure, but this team hustles. I think we can scare them in Round 1. I really do. Win 4? Maybe not. But punch them in the mouth, absolutely. And then it's going to be so much fun to watch them totally implode for years to come while holding their draft picks.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Per 36 Zion is averaging 30-9-3, wow

Thread Information