Pelicans Report

Thread: Memo to Pelicans:Fix your Scanners!

Memo to Pelicans:Fix your Scanners!

Completely uncalled for keeping people outside in the cold weather. Have better customer service! Find a better ticket vendor!

https://www.nola.com/sports/pelicans...ca99606df.html

Not good last night

LEARN TO ARRIVE EARLY

Quote Originally Posted by Lonzo4MVP View Post
    LEARN TO ARRIVE EARLY
    Nah that's not fair.

It's a really bad issue that shouldn't have happened. Pelicans PR tweeted out that it was due to a server issue, so it may have been totally beyond the teams control, but it's still bad. Makes a bad experience for fans, no doubt.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Nah that's not fair.

It's a really bad issue that shouldn't have happened. Pelicans PR tweeted out that it was due to a server issue, so it may have been totally beyond the teams control, but it's still bad. Makes a bad experience for fans, no doubt.
    Sad thing is that they are pushing for completely electronic tickets next year. with that, there is no backup scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Sad thing is that they are pushing for completely electronic tickets next year. with that, there is no backup scenario.
    Makes no sense to me. I get that one one hand, it's probably a touch better for the environment and it cuts costs on the behalf of the ticket-issuer, but the reality is (as far as I've heard from all tech-people I've ever met in my life) you should trust computers as little as possible to do anything

It will only be a matter of time before that system gets hacked/infected too if it has not been hacked already.

Thread Information