Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 8th February - New Orleans Pelicans @ Indiana Pacers - 21-31

Loved that pass across the body from Jrue to get it to Melli in the corner. Easy 3
    Basketball.

Big to big from Melli to Favors. Loving the speed of the passing early, it's looked very crisp from everyone.

Man, I love Sabonis a lot but that baby hook was uuuugly

Beautiful pocket pass from Jrue to Favors on the roll.

Hart has to get over that screen. Can't afford to leave Favors with that, it's not a switch if the dude's 10 feet away

Jrue gotsta show them brothers up.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Lovely movement by us, so far.

That sequence was gorgeous. Melli draws the double, bounce pass along the baseline to Jrue who probes on the drive, draws help, no look bounce pass through the D to Favors for the easy layup.

Jrue helps super early and strips Turner on his spin move. Jrue's been great so far tonight.

Favors to Jrue on the short roll, Jrue rockets it with a touch pass to a wide open Hart. That's another 3.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Three point bank shot while shot clock buzzer is going off.

Pull the horseshoe outta that guys butt please.

The whole team's ball movement has been fantastic tonight. Jrue's passing has been outstanding, and Favors on the short roll has been extremely crafty. Loved Melli's baseline pass too that was great.

Everyone who has touched the court has scored, which is what you want from a game where you're missing your two leading scorers. Zion and Ingram combine for something like 45 points a night, so losing that will require others chipping in.

Up 5 after the first and hey, not bad.

Great screen from Sabonis absolutely cuts Jrue off from the play but then the jumper gets airballed

Jrue gets another steal and sends it flying to E'twaun on the long pass but E'twaun just... doesn't catch it? It was on target but Moore just kept running after the ball got there and didn't get it. Lol

Beautiful take from Jrue for the lefty layup.

Triple double alert? Jrue has 6/5/4 with 8 minutes left in the second quarter

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Bonzi isn't a player I liked as a player. But that was funny.

"He's gonna fight his teammate?"

Jrue headed to the back, probably for stitches. Got cut when he came into contact with Sabonis.

Only way to stop Jrue is to injure him
    Actual proof Greivis Vasquez can throw Anthony Davis an Alley-OOP on an (kinda) fastbreak!

Redick is the only player on the team who I see rising up for a jumper, still flying sideways, and I just expect it to go in

Redick has 14 points by the way. 4/7 shooting.

Lonzo with a turnaround fadeaway jumper that went in. Surprising but I'll take it

Not entirely sure why we're seeing Jah minutes here

Lonzo turns the corner around the Jah handoff, with the paint completely open to him, and decides to take the FT line jumper. Clanks it.

This is not exactly the best choice.

Thread Information