22 53.66%
  • Antonio Daniels

19 46.34%

Thread: David Wesley vs Antonio Daniels

David Wesley vs Antonio Daniels

Which do you prefer?

The only correct answer is C: not Gil McDougal

AD because his energy

AD’s insights with Wesley laid back personality. Neither guy to be honest.

I really like Wesley and it took a while but AD has grown on me. So, since DW is gone I'm going with AD.

AD is better at this point in his first season than DW was. But, DW really grew on me as time went by. Both of them are great and compliment Joel (who very well may be perfect) incredibly well. As ml said, I'm just thankful we don't have Gil anymore.

Daniels.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    I like em both. Low key miss Wesley though.

I like Wesley more!

Is Wesley still in the broadcasting business today?
    Actual proof Greivis Vasquez can throw Anthony Davis an Alley-OOP on an (kinda) fastbreak!

Two very divergent broadcasting styles....both good...just different. Personally, I enjoy AD's energy and insight, especially for a local broadcast.

DW would be a good 'B' or 'C' team, color man for a national broadcast. (I would love for him to replace the God-Awful, Bill Walton on college broadcasts (I cringe every time that man opens his trap).

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Two very divergent broadcasting styles....both good...just different. Personally, I enjoy AD's energy and insight, especially for a local broadcast.

DW would be a good 'B' or 'C' team, color man for a national broadcast. (I would love for him to replace the God-Awful, Bill Walton on college broadcasts (I cringe every time that man opens his trap).
    Bill Walton is a saint and I'll accept no such slander.
    Basketball.

AD for me. I liked Wesley and agree with someone above who said Wesley's laid back nature but ADs insights.

Also for me (I know AD had done previous media work) AD is a lot better at this point in his first season than Wesley was. Wesley was pretty bad his first season/s

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    I went with Daniels, but would not mind seeing him tone down just a bit.... he knows and understands the game very well, but does get a little more enthusiastic than many wish to hear.... just naturally a high energy guy though, so time will tell...
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    I went with Daniels, but would not mind seeing him tone down just a bit.... he knows and understands the game very well, but does get a little more enthusiastic than many wish to hear.... just naturally a high energy guy though, so time will tell...
    Yeah I think thats really the only thing that gets me sometimes, just the overly energetic side. Other than that, I enjoy them both and am not too fussed. Joel is the key, as long as he is there we're good. Could trot out gilbert gottfried and I'd still listen in.

David Wesley hands down, I like AD, he's alright and his personality has really started to come through the last month or so but he's still a bit annoying when he just gets repetitive sometimes.

But Wesley doesn't have to try his personality is effortless, funny at times, and he doesn't get in the way of the game.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    David Wesley hands down, I like AD, he's alright and his personality has really started to come through the last month or so but he's still a bit annoying when he just gets repetitive sometimes.

But Wesley doesn't have to try his personality is effortless, funny at times, and he doesn't get in the way of the game.
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post

Reddit also noticed this. LMAO

https://streamable.com/5rspn

watch Zion weak side

watch Zion weak side
    watch Zion weak side

Absolutely nothing on Google about what DW is up to right now. His wiki page still says he is a broadcaster for the pela. Someone go update it!

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Absolutely nothing on Google about what DW is up to right now. His wiki page still says he is a broadcaster for the pela. Someone go update it!
    David Wesley was doing pregame work with AD the other night. Left me really confused. Miss David's personality as he was a perfect fit here, but AD has been better than I expected.
    "..but there's Baron dribbling the ball for 20 seconds, hoisting bad 3s and single-handedly killing them in close games. It's like somebody shrunk Antoine Walker and gave him his own team."
    - Bill Simmons (2006)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Bill Walton is a saint and I'll accept no such slander.
    Same

Mark Jackson not on the poll?

I don't need my commentators to be hype men. I prefer Wesley.

Thread Information