Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Zion back this Thursday January 16th?

And yet, just heard another "analyst" suggest all Zion does is crash the paint with a low skill level.

It's disgusting how many unqualified people get to run their mouth on national television. It would literally take you 10 minutes to watch him play in one of the 100s of condensed game footage available.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    And yet, just heard another "analyst" suggest all Zion does is crash the paint with a low skill level.

It's disgusting how many unqualified people get to run their mouth on national television. It would literally take you 10 minutes to watch him play in one of the 100s of condensed game footage available.
    Are we talking actual analysts like, sports scientists and stats guys, or are we talking about Kendrick Perkins wearing a tie and being called an analyst? Lol
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Gotta say though, I am getting a bit impatient by this point. I've tried to type up a comment kind of explaining why that is without sounding petulant a few times, and I can't it's a combination of feeling like the front office has been very opaque and evasive, along with the mild disdain Griff's comment in that interview seems to have about the idea of fan speculation, combined with the slippery inexactness of the ''our anticipation'' aspect of his comment.
    Yeah I sounded petulant on my post. I agree 100% with your post.

Thread Information