Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 6th January - New Orleans Pelicans VS Utah Jazz - 12-24

Woooooo!!!!

How about Lonzo Ball baby!! What he has been doing is just what he is capable of doing on a nightly basis with of course an off night here and there that every star has! This kid is a star in the making just as I said with Ingram. He will be the best all around guard in the NBA I’m the next 2 years. Perfect PG to run an offense surrounded by Ingram/Zion/Hayes/NAW for the future along with guys like Jrue/Frank/Hart and others for the now and hopefully many years to come. I say keep Jrue next to this kid and in his ear as long as you can!

Amazing how we can't guard that guy. Looking like LeBron against us.
    Actual proof Greivis Vasquez can throw Anthony Davis an Alley-OOP on an (kinda) fastbreak!

Let’s steal this

Down 2 with 58 seconds left. Close.
    Basketball.

We are bettet than these scrubs. Take them down.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Crap. Tried a bit too hard to get Reddick a shot there. Wasn’t on

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    How about Lonzo Ball baby!! What he has been doing is just what he is capable of doing on a nightly basis with of course an off night here and there that every star has! This kid is a star in the making just as I said with Ingram. He will be the best all around guard in the NBA I’m the next 2 years. Perfect PG to run an offense surrounded by Ingram/Zion/Hayes/NAW for the future along with guys like Jrue/Frank/Hart and others for the now and hopefully many years to come. I say keep Jrue next to this kid and in his ear as long as you can!
    Bruh it's only been 4 games where he hasn't played like garbage.

Great game, run a PNR with Lonzo with JJ on a curl.

....that was a clean play on D?

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Crap. Tried a bit too hard to get Reddick a shot there. Wasn’t on
    Yeah. Forced it.

Obvious foul. What is a challenge for if not this

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Refs won't do right by us.

Utah already on the plane

Wow... They just let them steal a game.

Yeah Utah is just peacing out.

It's a crime this wasn't called in game.....to not call it with replay is a joke.

WHAT?!!!!?!??! That was criminal. I feel for Brandon there. Awful decision

New Orleans teams amd final play no calls man

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    It's a crime this wasn't called in game.....to not call it with replay is a joke.
    Exactly. They had video evidence. But because Utah put their jammies on it’s game over. Makes me sick

So can we do this in future?

If we're up 2 in a close game and there's an arguable foul on a late play, we can just walk off the court and say ''nah, it's done. We win it's over don't bother checkign because we aren't playing another second.''?

How does this city continue to get effed by bad officiating in two major sports leagues?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    So can we do this in future?

If we're up 2 in a close game and there's an arguable foul on a late play, we can just walk off the court and say ''nah, it's done. We win it's over don't bother checkign because we aren't playing another second.''?
    Yeah. That was why it ended. Had Utah stayed on the court the officials would have called it. Bunch of spineless Cheetos the lot of them

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Yeah. That was why it ended. Had Utah stayed on the court the officials would have called it. Bunch of spineless Cheetos the lot of them
    It's ridiculous. If Utah had tried that against almost any other team it wouldn't have been allowed either. Try that against the Lakers and the NBA would file you an automatic L, regardless of how the game went.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    There is a clear agenda here. BULL********E
    I don’t think it’s that simple. The officials caved because Utah left the court. It’s just sad. They should have dragged Gobert out of the locker room by his tentacles

Thread Information