Pelicans Report

Thread: OT- The Saints

Hall of Famer

OT- The Saints

What a way to end the season, cant get out the wildcard game at home vs Kirk Cousins. Awful way to end the season

I came to this forum and not SR. I don't wanna talk about them. I wanted to talk about our ************** disappointing son.... not the chosen one!

I can focus on the Pels now. I have no expectations.
    Actual proof Greivis Vasquez can throw Anthony Davis an Alley-OOP on an (kinda) fastbreak!

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Drew played horrible. His legacy is on his own shoulders. I’m already reading a ton of things that think Taysom should be the starter.

There is a very large and active forum for this. Why bring this misery here?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    There is a very large and active forum for this. Why bring this misery here?
    I agree. Already have enough misery

Don't watch this sport, so luckily I have been spared any suffering.

Commiserations for anyone who does though. Best luck for next year or season or whatever.*#

*I am assuming the bad news is that you're out of the playoffs or something, maybe I am totally wrong, I don't understand that sport.
    Basketball.

I do think that today may have marked an incredibly weird change.....in that next season and for the foreseeable future, the Pelicans will have a better chance at winning a championship than the Saints.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    I do think that today may have marked an incredibly weird change.....in that next season and for the foreseeable future, the Pelicans will have a better chance at winning a championship than the Saints.
    I wouldn’t go that far. Add a new wr opposite Michael Thomas, replace Andrus Peat, and help Alvin Kamara find his heart again, and the Saints will be back in the thick of it next season.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Thread Information