Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th January - New Orleans Pelicans @ Sacramento Kings - 11-24

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    This is pathetic basketball. This is how we were playing about 9 games into that 13 game losing streak.

Part of it is bad luck, sure, we've missed a ton of open shots.

But otherwise, there's been bad passes, missed reads, lazy defense, settling for shots.

And it just hit 31-8 outscored over the last 11 minutes of game play.
    Basically. We either need a better lead guard or a new coach pronto. One or the other has to budge. I wonder how bad this side would be without the talent.

You know, I agree. Frank Jackson is the right play here, for SURE.
    Gentry just spits in your face every time haha. Gentry won me back over

Lonzo just had the entire lane wide open to him. Could have been an easy drive, the rim protector was even on the wrong side of the paint.

What does he do? Two dribbles in, then turns and passes out backwards to a closely-guarded Ingram.

Play ends in an offensive foul from Frank.

Gorgeous.
    Basketball.

Nice. Bail us out boys

The Franchise
    I hate how guys aren't allowed to play defense anymore..

Okay that was a decent defensive possession, good hands from Favors for the deflection.

Only down 1 after playing like complete ******

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    I hate how certain guys aren't allowed to play defense anymore..
    FIFY

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Copypasta?
    I saw Nickeil Alexander-Walker at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a duoche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Hopefully we start heating up from long range because I predict eleventy billion 3’s in the 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    I saw Nickeil Alexander-Walker at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a duoche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
    Is that a Thom York joke? Hah

Good pass from Lonzo there

Good pass from Lonzo there
    Agreed. Lovely play

Great D by Ball then turns it over

FRANK!!!!!!!! Do you want me to die on this hill I built?

“Don’t worry about it Frank. Just play.” Great Alvin. Where were those words when Nickeil would make mistakes?

Love that skip pass from Hayes, I love to see him starting to expand his passing game.

Shame Frank bricked it off the side of the backboard

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    FIFY

Clank Jackson doing clank things

I feel bad for Frank at this point. That wasn’t his fault but he could have done better

Great pass JJ

Great pass JJ
    Absolute laser

Jaxson lucky not to hurt himself there. Needs to be a little more careful

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Is that a Thom York joke? Hah
    No clue where it originated. Found it on Reddit a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    No clue where it originated. Found it on Reddit a long time ago.
    I think it was about the Radiohead lead singer. There were a couple of them and they were gold

Thread Information