Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: 4th January - New Orleans Pelicans @ Sacramento Kings - 11-24

Enjoy that plane ride home boys.

Lonzo had a good game tonight but still shooting way too many 3s. Good thing he is starting to balance it out by attacking more.

Holiday and Ingram shooting 8 each is too many.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Jrue needs to buy JJ dinner for the rest of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Jrue needs to buy JJ dinner for the rest of the month.
    I honestly hate that Jrue gives me a reason to trade him every single game. At this point him and Gentry are the two biggest things holding us back.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HartOfaPelican View Post
    I honestly hate that Jrue gives me a reason to trade him every single game. At this point him and Gentry are the two biggest things holding us back.
    I just don’t think he is that interested. Every week that goes by, Jrue is less and less involved on offense. He’s like the fourth option out of the starters now. They seem to be more comfortable with Lonzo than him.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Not being the primary option is just what Jrue wants. He can get to the rim in spurts but he clearly is less effective when used more.

We know these things. Why do people insist on saying them a dozen times? It’s not about pay. In an NBA where Chris Paul is paid $44 mil a year. $25 mil for Jrue isn’t really a problem.

Yeah. I can't put my finger on what's up with Jrue. I am a forever fan of his. Even if he requested a trade, I'd still pull for him as long as he doesn't go as far as AD did. So I am clearly biased towards Jrue.....but something is off. It's like he's still trying to adjust and find his place on this team and everything is looking awkward while he's doing it.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Thread Information