Pelicans Report

Thread: Gonna be Pure Enjoyment to watch Kawhi knock the Lakers out of the Playoffs

Gonna be Pure Enjoyment to watch Kawhi knock the Lakers out of the Playoffs

Its gonna bring a smile to my heart. Acquiring all that talent just to be knocked out come playoff time. The cyborg will continue his dominance over those other clowns in staples.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlPelsFan View Post
    Its gonna bring a smile to my heart. Acquiring all that talent just to be knocked out come playoff time. The cyborg will continue his dominance over those other clowns in staples.
    The heck with that!!! I want the Pelicans to scratch and claw their way into the 8th seed, and knock out the Lakers ourselves.

Wont happen if Gentry is still the coach

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    The heck with that!!! I want the Pelicans to scratch and claw their way into the 8th seed, and knock out the Lakers ourselves.
    Drink up folks!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Lakers are going to win it all. They’ll win it all again 2021. Probably in 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    Lakers are going to win it all. They’ll win it all again 2021. Probably in 2022.
    I mean, their relatively mediocre win rate against other +.500 teams seems to disagree, but okay.
    Basketball.

Lakers have 1.5 creators in Bron and Rondo. That won't cut it deep into the play-offs

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Still only 4 games out. Cant screw up against the Kings tho.

I’m low key pulling for the Clippers to win it all this year (because lawd knows we won’t be). If Kawhi and PG can get into symphony with the rest of that amazing team, they would be undefeated, but it’s just a matter of load management and getting in sync. Once they can work those things out they will be a perfect machine.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I’m low key pulling for the Clippers to win it all this year (because lawd knows we won’t be). If Kawhi and PG can get into symphony with the rest of that amazing team, they would be undefeated, but it’s just a matter of load management and getting in sync. Once they can work those things out they will be a perfect machine.
    Don’t forget Beverly! I love how is not afraid to get in opponents heads.

Thread Information