Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: An update on Zion’s rehab process

Basketball.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Omg can we please stop babying him....free Zanos!!

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I’ll accept a mins restriction no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I’ll accept a mins restriction no problem.
    Depends what the minutes restriction is.

30 mins? Fine. 25 mins? Okay.

10 minutes or 15 minutes though? That'd be pants.

It’s happening?

Lol, look at this absurdity.

Dude basically takes a single step into it and then goes fully vertical for a between the legs slam.

Just casual explosion here.

Zion was at the CD vs Newman boys game. After some photos w/ kids he talked to the parents and one asked how much longer until he plays? “It’s longer than like- my knee stopped bothering me like a few weeks ago. Now it’s just getting in basketball condition. Like..5 weeks max.”

Please don’t doubt this. Just accept, and discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNathan View Post
    Zion was at the CD vs Newman boys game. After some photos w/ kids he talked to the parents and one asked how much longer until he plays? “It’s longer than like- my knee stopped bothering me like a few weeks ago. Now it’s just getting in basketball condition. Like..5 weeks max.”

5 weeks max... from today? When was this game?

Tonight. I still believe he is back on the 16th or 18th. And the way he kinda said “like 5 weeks max?” Like a question. Felt like he was just playing it safe and maybe even not wanting to ruin the “surprise” announcement by the Pels. But this is exactly what he said.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar

Doesn't sound too out of the realm. Saw a different rumor from a guy who has been very right...and gotten zealous and been very wrong, say they're trying to get him back on the court within 2 weeks.

Tonight. I still believe he is back on the 16th or 18th. And the way he kinda said “like 5 weeks max?” Like a question. Felt like he was just playing it safe and maybe even not wanting to ruin the “surprise” announcement by the Pels. But this is exactly what he said.
    I hope it's that. 5 weeks would take us up until basically after all-star break, and frankly that's pushing ''6-8 weeks'' into the realm of absurdity

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I hope it's that. 5 weeks would take us up until basically after all-star break, and frankly that's pushing ''6-8 weeks'' into the realm of absurdity
    Honestly, if it went another 5 weeks, I may start to agree with the group that wants to shut him down for the season.

https://twitter.com/rhythmnathan/sta...478013952?s=21

I got permission to post the video. And I’m sure everyone is sick of taking my word

https://twitter.com/rhythmnathan/sta...478013952?s=21

I got permission to post the video. And I’m sure everyone is sick of taking my word
    If he's just getting in basketball shape it will probably be any time between Friday and the 16th at the latest.

His debut is imminent!

Rumors (all unsubstantiated) are really kicking up of a Thursday debut.

EDIT: Saw Dae's post in the gameday thread after making this one.
    Last edited by msusousaphone; 01-13-2020 at 12:37 PM.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Rumors (all unsubstantiated) are really kicking up of a Thursday debut.

EDIT: Saw Dae's post in the gameday thread after making this one.
    Yeah, I don't wanna guarantee everything because with how extremely (over)cautious they've been I wouldn't put it past them to hold him out for any minor reason, but it does seem to be that there's some momentum around 16th, which many people on the board predicted

Thread Information