Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: GENTRY FIRING COULD BE VERY SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    I dont run off. I have an elite board that is 100 times better than twitter or other sites. Occassionally I come back to converse and see if there is any good talent to recruit to the elite board. Then, I leave again.

Let's just say I haven't messaged anyone from here based on what I have seen the last few days
    Yeah sorry I've taken a break for awhile.

Some posts got deleted. M.M. Got his feathers ruffled? The funny thing is some people think he is gives good info. The fact is when you get your accounts suspended from Twitter you are really probably really bad . I would not doubt the Pelicans Organization had his other accounts suspended.

Kuzma going on the trade block. I'm thinking Jrue, JJ, two firsts, and NAW for Kuzma.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Kuzma going on the trade block. I'm thinking Jrue, JJ, two firsts, and NAW for Kuzma.
    LOL . Lakers kicking Kuzma to the curb already!

LOL could be sending Rondo back too

I'm going on way too little sleep from a great but chaotic Christmas to follow the story but it appears juicy.

Also, could be the delirium, but I thought I saw MM disagreeing with people civilly, the other day.

How much cocaine did you take before writing that?
    Basketball.

It's all meth round these parts.

But the story of the Kuzma rift IS funny and convoluted.

This is funny.

On Christmas day:

"Per Marc J. Spears of The Undefeated:

“During his first two seasons in Los Angeles, Kuzma missed the postseason and regularly dealt with trade rumors that he described as “annoying.” So, despite an uneven start to the season for him, he is enjoying being part of a championship-contending team.”"

And today:

"NBA Rumors: Kyle Kuzma Could Give Lakers ‘Best Chance’ To Land ‘Impact Player’ Via Trade, Per ‘The Ringer’"

LOLOL

If Rich Paul has his way Jrue Holiday will be a Laker. Tampering does not count for the Lakers or Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    If Rich Paul has his way Jrue Holiday will be a Laker. Tampering does not count for the Lakers or Lebron.
    Standing in Rich Paul's way is nothing but the entire reality of mathematics.

I'm going on way too little sleep from a great but chaotic Christmas to follow the story but it appears juicy.

Also, could be the delirium, but I thought I saw MM disagreeing with people civilly, the other day.
    If you think calling all posters idiots is being civil (or mature for that matter), I’m not sure about that. Maybe in his world. He made a tit out of himself again.

Nah. It was in a gameday thread. It was an actual honest to God civil discussion with common sense and reasonable discourse. I thought maybe he had been Scrooged or something.

Nah. It was in a gameday thread. It was an actual honest to God civil discussion with common sense and reasonable discourse. I thought maybe he had been Scrooged or something.
    Yeah you didn't dream that, he was being semi-reasonable for about five minutes before he decided that it was time to throw the toys out of the pram again.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    If you think calling all posters idiots is being civil (or mature for that matter), I’m not sure about that. Maybe in his world. He made a tit out of himself again.
    He also called Mythol a racist and strawman. Again if you have had multiple Twitter accounts suspended then you are bad.

Yeah, that's how I engage with normal people. Dumb people, I treat dumb. The poster, 13-3, for instance..... I mean how could I treat that poster like a normal person?

On the elite board, all discourse is civil since only quality posters are allowed. If you saw that, and then came to this board it would be like walking for a day outside of the cave and then coming back the next day to a cave with people shackled, looking at puppets reflecting upon a wall.

It's very disorienting
    @mcnamara247

Yeah, that's how I engage with normal people. Dumb people, I treat dumb. The poster, 13-3, for instance..... I mean how could I treat that poster like a normal person?

On the elite board, all discourse is civil since only quality posters are allowed. If you saw that, and then came to this board it would be like walking for a day outside of the cave and then coming back the next day to a cave with people shackled, looking at puppets reflecting upon a wall.

It's very disorienting

Yeah okay. The rejects board. At least you are honest. How many twitter accounts have you had? You got banned after your second post on Saints Report. LOL.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar

It's very disorienting
    That’s quite the cave allegory you bring up, Plato.

Sophisticated burn!

Well that was shortlived.

Funny how there is an elite board yet there is a giant gaping hole of actual inside providing writers in the area. I'd wager it's more a board of pretentious beatwannabe wankers that the franchise won't let near its players.

Exhibit A: MM

Dude has been writing on this team for like a decade and still has no connections. It's like watching a sad jobless weatherman post about the weather on his personal Facebook account.

And #ExtendGentry! Lol
    Last edited by msusousaphone; 12-29-2019 at 12:46 AM.

Sophisticated burn!

Well that was shortlived.

Funny how there is an elite board yet there is a giant gaping hole of actual inside providing writers in the area. I'd wager it's more a board of pretentious beatwannabe wankers that the franchise won't let near its players.
    My view on the elite board is that MM and his discussions of it always sound quite a lot like that loser in High School/Teen Drama film who insisted that he wasn't actually a loser, he has a super hot girlfriend that everyone would be jealous of, but they go to another school and you've never met them.

The board isnt writers. It's mostly guys who work in the league or have in the past.

Look, I get your guys POV. Why would you want to believe in it when you are safe in your little area as one of the smartest posters on a board full of dummies? No upside

I wanted to sneak my head out and see if maybe somebody fell through the cracks and landed here, but they haven't. Same idiotic talk as always. Greewe was the only intelligent poster I remember seeing on her but I see he hasn't been around lately.

Best of luck to all of you. You guys deserve each other and I deserve to get back to the elite

The board isnt writers. It's mostly guys who work in the league or have in the past.

Look, I get your guys POV. Why would you want to believe in it when you are safe in your little area as one of the smartest posters on a board full of dummies? No upside

I wanted to sneak my head out and see if maybe somebody fell through the cracks and landed here, but they haven't. Same idiotic talk as always. Greewe was the only intelligent poster I remember seeing on her but I see he hasn't been around lately.

Best of luck to all of you. You guys deserve each other and I deserve to get back to the elite

Oh good you are leaving. Hopefully Mythrol,UNOGracious,TinMan,Bahammmama, Unknown Poster, Silverfoxx return!

Dude just can't help himself. Sure he has an occasional good take on something but the board is much better overall when he isn't posting. Good riddance...

I'm a smart guy

Oh man.

MM.

Bruh. The fake elite board breaks me. That one just makes me feel for you a bit. Look. You had a good 15 min. People were chatting with you. It was all good. Then the next morning you relapsed some.

Just take a break. Maybe come back in a week or so and try the civil discourse. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone relapses when changing behaviors. If you show that you are making progress, we will support you.

When you come back, and you always do, just focus on positivity and pushing your ideas instead of putting down other people's ideas. After a week or so of that, people will embrace you. From seeing you in the gameday thread, I was ready to give you a chance. You got this. It's hard work and effort you CAN do this.
    Last edited by msusousaphone; 12-29-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Thread Information