Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: GENTRY FIRING COULD BE VERY SOON!

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Alvin is the worst basketball coach of all time. Most coaches as bad as him would have not gotten 2-3 total seasons. This guy has gotten 18 years. He has to be the best interview in history to have a GM overlook his track record. It speaks for itself.

Need to get rid of this hard head now. He will not change. Look how change helped LSU Football.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    About time.

As per normal Fletch, there is a woman and a foreign coach on his list. He is nothing if not consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    As per normal Fletch, there is a woman and a foreign coach on his list. He is nothing if not consistent.
    You endorsed Becky too ! So get off Fletcher’s back!

Yeah, Fletch is such an idiot. Everyone knows only American men can coach basketball.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Yeah, Fletch is such an idiot. Everyone knows only American men can coach basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I get what he means though. Fletch is always one for those hipster/trendy picks. And his shouts are generally terrible

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    I get what he means though. Fletch is always one for those hipster/trendy picks. And his shouts are generally terrible
    We all know that if we had a lineup of Lebron James, Chris Paul, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, and Rudy Gobert, Fletch would want to trade them for Goran Dragic, Joe Harris, Kristaps Porzingis, Mason Plumlee and Tyler Herro. It's just what he's like. He likes suggesting bad trades and collecting white people.

Does that mean that his coaching suggestions should just be dismissed out of hand? I don't think so. I have no clue about Šarūnas Jasikevičius and I won't pretend I do, so I can't say if that's a decent shout or not, but myself and many others have suggested Hammon on this very board in the past. The idea doesn't suddenly become a bad one just because Fletch is 7 months late to the party.

Kushner, Fire him

Another one for making the move

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    It's too much now. Even if it doesn't have any impact. He needs to not be on the sidelines anymore.

You endorsed Becky too ! So get off Fletcher’s back!
    When have I ever endorsed Hammon to coach the Pelicans?

Does this feel like the Byron Scott situation all over again, because to me this feels like the Byron Scott situation all over again.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

When have I ever endorsed Hammon to coach the Pelicans?
    Oh so now you are against women and foreigners. LOL. Those foreigners are sure working out well for the Bucks and Mavericks.

Consider that!

I endorsed Hammon. I think her style would fit these young guys. Plus she's been around long enough, I
    the novelty has worn off a bit. She tough as nails too. But what do I know.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Oh so now you are against women and foreigners. LOL. Those foreigners are sure working out well for the Bucks and Mavericks.

Consider that!
    LOL

LOL
    I think Jamahl Mosley has connections with Grif. Very good resume. Familiar on how to use young talent.

https://www.mavs.com/team/coaches/jamahl-mosley/

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Becky can shoot half court threes, sideways falling down threes, Steph Curry way downtown 3's, flying out of bounds 3's.

Maybe she can teach Lonzo the jump back three?

I think Jamahl Mosley has connections with Grif. Very good resume. Familiar on how to use young talent.

https://www.mavs.com/team/coaches/jamahl-mosley/
    Sounds good to me! Two year show me deal. By show me, i mean at least putting out a product that doesn’t make fans scratch their heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    Sounds good to me! Two year show me deal. By show me, i mean at least putting out a product that doesn’t make fans scratch their heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think most coaches get 4 years. I’m sure that is what any coach will ask for.

We’ve seen enough, give Gentry the keys to the facility, and a lifetime contract. Don’t ever let him leave.

Thread Information