Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: 15th December - New Orleans Pelicans VS Orlando Magic - 6-20

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Tyrese Haliburton is really intriguing. He’s instinctive and fluid for his size. I’m keeping an eye on him.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    Pels need to go guard. They haven’t had a great PG since CP. it’s time for a lead guard.

Haliburton is an intriguing prospect but I wouldn't draft him for our team.

He plays a little too much like Lonzo for my liking. Obviously it depends where we end up picking, and if we're picking around 10-12 and he's there, then fine, but if we have a top 5 pick I'd much rather Tyrese Maxey or Nico Mannion.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Haliburton is an intriguing prospect but I wouldn't draft him for our team.

He plays a little too much like Lonzo for my liking. Obviously it depends where we end up picking, and if we're picking around 10-12 and he's there, then fine, but if we have a top 5 pick I'd much rather Tyrese Maxey or Nico Mannion.
    Exactly what i was thinking as far as Lonzo comparison. That just scares me away.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Well, I'm just looking forward to seeing some Zion highlights sometime this season at this point lol. If we lose more than 20 in a row, Gayle might as well give coaching a shot.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Oh Lord. Are people cheering Gentry being sent out? lol
    That sums it up. Does Gayle even watch anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Well, I'm just looking forward to seeing some Zion highlights sometime this season at this point lol. If we lose more than 20 in a row, Gayle might as well give coaching a shot.
    This is where I am as well. Even before the season I thought we would suck but the redeeming quality was we could watch Zion posterize people. Then we signed JJ and added Favors and I thought we might be decent.

At this point I'm back to waiting for Zion to at least give us some highlights...

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    This is where I am as well. Even before the season I thought we would suck but the redeeming quality was we could watch Zion posterize people. Then we signed JJ and added Favors and I thought we might be decent.

At this point I'm back to waiting for Zion to at least give us some highlights...
    You might be waiting awhile for Zion. He looked like he has no interest being on the court now. Would you if you were him? Just wait till next season . He will be fully healed and lost weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I love how Josh Hart has gone to bat for us...but he's not worth retaining either.
    Disagree. Keep him and Kenny. Clear out Moore, Miller, Melli, and Jah.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    After this game, we will have lost 12 consecutive games.

After this, we play Brooklyn, Minnesota, Golden State, and Portland.

There's real opportunity to break the streak in there. If we lose 16 in a row, that's.... that's just unforgivable.

I mean, 12 in a row is unforgivable, but I can't think of a better word for 16.
    Fireable Offense?

Before this season I thought this team could make the playoffs.
    Before this season JJ thought that this team could make the playoffs.
    Before this season Griff said that this team would compete to make the playoffs.
    This team is trash, and JJ, Griff, and myself were all wrong.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    You might be waiting awhile for Zion. He looked like he has no interest being on the court now. Would you if you were him? Just wait till next season . He will be fully healed and lost weight.
    Can he win ROY next season since he played in the preseason? Jesus, this is the most pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Can he win ROY next season since he played in the preseason? Jesus, this is the most pathetic.
    Sure he can. It happened to Ben Simmons

Before this season I thought this team could make the playoffs.
    Before this season JJ thought that this team could make the playoffs.
    Before this season Griff said that this team would compete to make the playoffs.
    This team is trash, and JJ, Griff, and myself were all wrong.
    Don’t forget Jrue Holiday our team captain.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Don’t forget Jrue Holiday our team captain.
    Well I don’t know, suddenly nobody thought we were going to make the playoffs this year.

Well I don’t know, suddenly nobody thought we were going to make the playoffs this year.
    Won’t back Down

Every team in the league is playing this song with the speakers pointed at us during warm ups:

Yes, Blake Griffin also played in the preseason of his first year before sitting out the full regular season, and won ROTY the next year out.

Thread Information