Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 11th December - New Orleans Pelicans @ Milwaukee Bucks - 6-18

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Either ESPN has a horrible program or Milwaukee has the lamest most boring crowd in the lesgue.
    That is what our arena was supposed to look like this year!

They even gave Greek Freak night off.

I feel dirty for watching this.

How dare they sell there tickets to 49ers fans.

So JJ and Ingram or bust per usual? Okay

Bledsoe with 3 3’s already. Sounds about right

Holiday LOL

One of the worst calls I have seen. I feel you Ingram. AD was even pissed at that

Ingram 3 fouls already

We're playing bad enough....refs don't have to bail them out like this
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Gentry needs to challenge that trash ****** flop

Zion looks bored too

The Franchise
    One of those calls were bad.. Ingram is my guy but he plays like a complete idiot in terms of picking up fouls.. It's almost like he doesn't want to play. It's stupid on his part.

So we payed the refs to help us tank. It would be smart to call this a night. Officials have it out for us tonight. Milwaukee don’t even need them to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    One of those calls were bad.. Ingram is my guy but he plays like a complete idiot in terms of picking up fouls.. It's almost like he doesn't want to play. It's stupid on his part.
    That 3rd foul was a frustration foul. Honestly, I understand it a bit. Not saying it wasn’t stupid, but that call prior took him out of the game, and it was criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    So we payed the refs to help us tank. It would be smart to call this a night. Officials have it out for us tonight. Milwaukee don’t even need them to win the game.
    Yep, not worth staying up late to watch. I really hate the NBA this season.

Bill Vinovitch reffing? They don’t look like him

At the going rate, this might top Saturday's showing. Wow, I am depressed, but then I realize it's only a game.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Imagine how bad it would be if they did not give Greek freak night off.

We are our ballers sitting on bench? Earth to Alvin!

This Bucks team exposes Alvin.

Other than Lopez, we might actually match them...just not competitively. Not in the details.

He’s made no adjustment other than a routine sub in with Hayes.

It’s sad!

I know we may claw our way back, but I’m not sure I want to see this type of massacre. Stay strong Pellies. Only half a year of hellish basketball left

The Franchise
    That 3rd foul was a frustration foul. Honestly, I understand it a bit. Not saying it wasn’t stupid, but that call prior took him out of the game, and it was criminal.
    You're the best player on the squad.. More often that not you're in foul trouble.. It's stupid on his part. He got one bad call.. The first he picked up on the very first possession. If I were Gentry I'd start sitting him for extremely long stretches when he does this. If you want to play stop picking up stupid fouls..

Not only does it keep him out of the game, it handcuffs him on defense, he's afraid to be aggressive, which hurts team defense. I'm just sick of him getting himself in foul trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    You're the best player on the squad.. More often that not you're in foul trouble.. It's stupid on his part. He got one bad call.. The first he picked up on the very first possession. If I were Gentry I'd start sitting him for extremely long stretches when he does this. If you want to play stop picking up stupid fouls..

Not only does it keep him out of the game, it handcuffs him on defense, he's afraid to be aggressive, which hurts team defense. I'm just sick of him getting himself in foul trouble.

Yeah this is why Lebron kicked him off his team

Thread Information