@ Utah - DNP-CD
    @ Clippers - 3:27
    V Lakers - DNP-CD
    @ OKC - DNP-CD
    V OKC - DNP-CD
    V Dallas - 12:00
    V Phoenix - 10:42
    @ Dallas - 21:29

So basically in his last ten games, NAW has registered 4 DNPs, played under 5 minutes twice, and played over 20 minutes twice.

Hooray for Gentry
    I wonder who forced his hand or when he started to realize giving Moore those minutes doesn't help win games or build for the future.

Gentry is always like a few business days slow on adjustments. So, Idk...

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    I wonder who forced his hand or when he started to realize giving Moore those minutes doesn't help win games or build for the future.

Gentry is always like a few business days slow on adjustments. So, Idk...
    I don't think it's a case of anyone forcing his hand, or him realising anything tbh. I think it's just a case of him saying oh well we're losing a bunch now let's try random stuff.

That's why we've had stuff like the 4 guards + Melli lineup. It's not cause Gentry has any great tactical reason for it, he hasn't figured anything out, he's just throwing stuff at the wall and hoping it sticks.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I don't think it's a case of anyone forcing his hand, or him realising anything tbh. I think it's just a case of him saying oh well we're losing a bunch now let's try random stuff.

That's why we've had stuff like the 4 guards + Melli lineup. It's not cause Gentry has any great tactical reason for it, he hasn't figured anything out, he's just throwing stuff at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Isn't it crazy how winning a bunch of crazy unsustainable close 50/50 games and ridiculous comebacks two years ago just comes full circle. Sooner or later, the luck runs out. Then, you get wild stuff like 4 guards and a rookie PF being the worst defensive lineup in the league. Gentry is done. If we could find a good developmental coach mid-season... I rather just wait and mull our options. If we could get Stackhouse in the off season. I think he would be the perfect coach with a young team to grow and develop with at the moment. Enjoy watching Vandy in 4 games that I've watched.

Thread Information