Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd December - New Orleans Pelicans vs Dallas Mavericks - 6-14

Moore is my MVP
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Lonzo just drove in transition, Luka moved so he had the clear layup, and he turned in mid air and passed out it. Why. Why. Why.

Then he relocated to the corner, got the pass back, and was wide open and hesitated, ended up not shooting at all. Why. Why. Why.

Just abominable decision making.
    Basketball.

That was a none foul on Jax.

Did I ever say how much I don't care for Lonzo? I really do not care for his game. Borderline detest it.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    The Redick shot was disgusting. That should get him put on the bench, but not on this team.

So... It's a 2nd Qtr collapse for tonight...

Luka is so so so good. Decision making is on such a high level. He has counters on counters on counters. Pace control is immaculate. Vision and touch is elite.

Just incredible stuff.

#Pels Life

Man... They got the mic catching everything out there lol

ehhh... I'll take a mini-collapse. Hopefully a strong 3rd quarter and maybe advert another 4th QTR meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Luka is so so so good. Decision making is on such a high level. He has counters on counters on counters. Pace control is immaculate. Vision and touch is elite.

Just incredible stuff.
    It helps Luka when the opponent has no idea how to control the game when they are leading.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Man... They got the mic catching everything out there lol

ehhh... I'll take a mini-collapse. Hopefully a strong 3rd quarter and maybe advert another 4th QTR meltdown.
    It’s on par for a meltdown and another asinine Gentry post game.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Luka is literally the exact opposite of Lonzo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    It helps Luka when the opponent has no idea how to control the game when they are leading.
    True that it makes it easier on him, but he's basically been doing this to every team he's faced so far, except maybe the Clippers. He's just got it.

How many more games we are gonna let NAW rot on the bench... We LOST 5 straight games.

-17 in six minutes to close out the quarter lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    True that it makes it easier on him, but he's basically been doing this to every team he's faced so far, except maybe the Clippers. He's just got it.
    I mean yes you are right. Pels just make it easier on him. Tonight is basically a night off for him.

The best part of the Pels organization is Joel Meyers. The dude is golden and really makes the games better.

At least we are putting up a fight. This Dallas team ain’t half bad. Don’t want to see a collapse though

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    The best part of the Pels organization is Joel Meyers. The dude is golden and really makes the games better.
    Besides Ingram... He was the only Pelican to get praise in the halftime show lol.

The Franchise
    How many more games we are gonna let NAW rot on the bench... We LOST 5 straight games.
    I'd prefer NAW in the game over Ball at this point..

Gentry was clapping at the end of the half like they were winning..... small victories.... He was thinking only down 6 to the Mavs.... I’ll take it.

We are the dumbest team in the league right now. We are beating ourselves out there. Those tournovers ...

And one more thing - what Frank Jackson is playing ? He looks terribly.

Besides Ingram... He was the only Pelican to get praise in the halftime show lol.
    You can tell they really don’t want to talk about the Pels at all, so they find a small part cause it’s only right

Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    We are the dumbest team in the league right now. We are beating ourselves out there. Those tournovers ...

And one more thing - what Frank Jackson is playing ? He looks terribly.
    The Frank Jackson that lost his confidence due to being benched every time he starts to play decent. The benching of the young guys is one of the strangest things Alvin does. It’s a good way to kill their learning curve. It’s just not how you develop young talent. We know Frank is decent, but he is playing scared to make a mistake.

This game shows the possibilities of this team and the glaring weaknesses. Gotta get BI more touches and get him going. Hopefully Jax will stop giving up silly fouls because when he is out, our bad defense because more awful.

Thread Information