Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: 29th November - New Orleans Pelicans @ OKC Thunder - 6-12

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Hayes can't play the 4. Favors and Hayes together is horrible spacing
    This correct.. Plus doesn't have that lateral quickness to play the 4. He would get eaten up on cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    One thing I wanna check when the stats get updated is whether Ingram is getting his threes differently at the minute or something, in terms of defensive coverage or Catch+Shoot VS self-created shots, because he's 2 of his last 14 from deep which is strange given how hot he started the season.

In the span of 2 games, he's gone from basically 46% from 3 to 40.9% on the season.

It was a notable thing through the first 10 games or so that he was shooting almost 100% assisted threes. It was very rare that he was actually creating one himself off the dribble. I'd be curious to see if that's changed, given the drastic drop-off, or whether it's just a cold spot.
    I feel like he's been way more hesitant on his threes the last couple games. Vs Phoenix he was super sure of himself every play

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I feel like he's been way more hesitant on his threes the last couple games. Vs Phoenix he was super sure of himself every play
    I'd be curious as to whether or not they brought him back early from injury or not. I was just checking, and it's not just the last two games: his efficiency since coming back off injury has been massively down. Over the last 6 games, he's shooting 43% from the field and 33% from 3. Obviously it could just be a case of him having a cold patch, or it could be him just regressing to the mean after a super crazy start, but such a dramatic fall all at once is kind of surprising.
    Basketball.

Thread Information