Pelicans Report

Thread: I Hate this new buddy buddy NBA

I Hate this new buddy buddy NBA

Dudes wanna hug and kiss after they beat you. These guys are weak

Apparently they got invited in our locker room too!

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...room/87011032/

Damn shame..I think anyone associated with AD on this team during his time here should be traded. Jrue,Moore,Gentry,F.Jackson, Okafor...this soft ******** gotta stop

Did Ed Orgeron ever invite Nick Saban in the Locker room? I don’t feel sorry for Anthony Davis.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 11-28-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    AD got some bad advice from people. It sucks because I think he was a good kid. He crossed the line with the that’s all folks shirt at the end of the season. That was immature.

Gentry tried to take the high road. AD disrespected the fans and the organization. That’s what upset me. He messed up. It was immature but we gotta move forward with Zion. Remember, Zion is the future of the NBA. We might even make the playoffs when he comes back. I think he’s that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Threw them under the bus, but sure. Let's invite him into our locker room. For old time's sake.

At least I have zero doubt AD can influence Zion in any meaningful way. LeBron, however...

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post

So when they whoop the Lakers in LA in January Lonzo, BI, and Hart have to walk into the Lakers locker room and "we don't want no smoke."

Man we should fire Gentry just for allowing this..This is WEAK !!!

I wish we had a guy like Patrick Beverley or a guy like Kevin Garnett on our team. Someone not afraid to tell him to leave.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 11-28-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Lol imagine wanting players and coaches to hate each other because the FANS are still butt hurt lmao. The entitlement and insecurity just keep jumping out. I thought it was a cool gesture. I see nothing wrong with it. AD was loyal for 7 years, not his fault that ownership waited until he asked out to actually give a d**n. People quick to forget that we shared a training staff and President of basketball ops with the Saints for 7 YEARS. Jay Williams is right, ownership should be booed, oh but wait "wE fIrEd DeLl DeMpS".

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    Lol imagine wanting players and coaches to hate each other because the FANS are still butt hurt lmao. The entitlement and insecurity just keep jumping out. I thought it was a cool gesture. I see nothing wrong with it. AD was loyal for 7 years, not his fault that ownership waited until he asked out to actually give a d**n. People quick to forget that we shared a training staff and President of basketball ops with the Saints for 7 YEARS. Jay Williams is right, ownership should be booed, oh but wait "wE fIrEd DeLl DeMpS".

Lakers forum is that way Mike!

You sound like a Lakers fan..go away troll

The biggest thing I take from this post is that damn is considered a curse word. Is this forum for 5 year olds?

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    The biggest thing I take from this post is that damn is considered a curse word. Is this forum for 5 year olds?
    I've gotten in trouble for not blurring it out before. Didnt want to take any chances.

Thread Information