Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 27th November - New Orleans Pelicans VS Los Angeles Lakers - 6-11

The 6 minutes of this third quarter have lasted longer than the entire first half, it feels like.
    Basketball.

Loving this game right now

We would be up by 20 if we didn’t have Gentry! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    Jrue Ds up AD... gets a missed fall-away shot out of it

Jrue Ds up LeBron... refs miss a travel on a pulled chair and call a foul on Hayes b/c Jrue blocks him
    Got to give that old man handicap

Great pass from Jrue to a cutting Okafor, easy basket.

Move off ball, it's good for ya

This game has a playoff feel to it.

As much as Jrue has been great defensively and passing the ball in the 3rd, I do hope that he returns to aggression at some point. He's only taken 1 shot in his 7 minutes in the third after dropping 25 in 18 minutes in the first. Need him to keep the energy up as the game moves into the final stages.

He's probably just taking a little break on-court right now so that he can have the energy to do that, which is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Do not like Ingram bringing the ball up the court, not passing it to anyone, and taking a fadeaway contested 12 footer over three defenders. Not a good look.
    It might be one of those games where he really turns it on late which might be the decider. He is working his ****** off. Just needs to compose himself a little. Taking a few poor looks. You can understand why with the opposition

Wow. One of them should have been prepared for that. Wasn’t Jrue’s best pass but there were two of them in the area

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    It might be one of those games where he really turns it on late which might be the decider. He is working his ****** off. Just needs to compose himself a little. Taking a few poor looks. You can understand why with the opposition
    Yeah I'm not too mad about it, just don't wanna see it again.

Needs to calm down a little and turn his decision making back on.

Put that same criticism into another player lol. Literally the only thing you 2 post about negatively when it comes to players.

Kenny is having a decent game. I can’t blame him for AD when that is expected. Him executing when he has the opportunity is what we need

Big shot by Hustle. He has been great tonight

Jrue with the double double! 25 points 10 assists!

Kenny 3-4 with 11 points. Been solid so far

Jrue has the double double, 25 points, 10 assists.

He's been dynamite tonight. Best player on the court for both teams.

Pace is killing the lakers lmAooo

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Put that same criticism into another player lol. Literally the only thing you 2 post about negatively when it comes to players.
    Only a sad little man like you is that concerned about other’s opinions. I compliment Ingram all the time. I like him a lot. You just look for any negative criticism I make to validate your pathetic ego. Because I called your baby butt out for being a troll

Nice Kenny hustle!

Only a sad little man like you is that concerned about other’s opinions. I compliment Ingram all the time. I like him a lot. You just look for any negative criticism I make to validate your pathetic ego. Because I called your baby butt out for being a troll
    LoL! Your an angry elf

Man Kyle Kuzma really is garbage btw, just a little something I've noticed from tonight.

Also, this game has exposed something of a weakness of the Lakers vaunted defense: if you can stretch them out with shooting, it's really not that hard to make some stuff happen.

So where is Gentry’s credit? Nothing but hate when we are up by 10 like it’s not enough. He has done an incredible job tonight win or lose

The Franchise
    Outside of the dumb 3 point shots I think Ingram has been fine.. I get upping the volume but I'm not okay with just hoisting up shots when you don't have a good look.

Gotta make the free throws!

Jrue is so smooth in the paint.

Thread Information