Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: 16th November - New Orleans Pelicans @ Miami Heat - 3-8

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    We started the game missing Zion, Ingram, Ball, Hart, Redick, and Okafor.

We added Frank and Favors to that list before 12 minutes were even up.

The fact that we kept it close until the middle of the 4th is pretty solid, to me.
    I really don't care about wins to be honest, lol. I'm worried about our potential future big 3 development. So, getting a really good games from them makes losing all the more worth it.

But... When i get to watch Hayes only get 2 minutes and NAW goes 0-8 while we lose by 20 points. It's depressing

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    I really don't care about wins to be honest, lol. I'm worried about our potential future big 3 development. So, getting a really good games from them makes losing all the more worth it.

But... When i get to watch Hayes only get 2 minutes and NAW goes 0-8 while we lose by 20 points. It's depressing
    Or start the 2nd half with 4 SG’s . Remember that? We have a coach that still can’t figure out his lineups.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Or start the 2nd half with 4 SG’s . Remember that? We have a coach that still can’t figure out his lineups.
    Feels like Gentry does rotation better with less players. Which is a bad sign. Struggling to understand match ups and best personel for an NBA coach is such a common problem, but Gentry really takes it another level unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Feels like Gentry does rotation better with less players. Which is a bad sign. Struggling to understand match ups and best personel for an NBA coach is such a common problem, but Gentry really takes it another level unfortunately.
    Gentry makes better choices when there are fewer choices to make, essentially.

Hard to screw up a rotation when you only have 8 guys. Possible, but hard.

Very easy to screw it up when you have 13 guys ready to go. And screw it up, he does.
    Basketball.

Evil Jrue in attendance

Diallo with the revenge dunk

Thread Information