A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Whenever NAW makes it, it's pure.

NAW AGAIN!!
    Basketball.

What happened to frank?? I missed beginning of game

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatCatch View Post
    What happened to frank?? I missed beginning of game
    Came around a screen...then ran face first into another screen. Literally. Twinged his neck in a bad way.

They are just hitting their shots. We have to get some turnovers. And that was hilarious by Moore. It looked really goofy

Ok. Who shot Moore with PED darts?
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

That steal, behind the back dribble, and scoop layup is the best sequence of E'twaun Moore's career. Save that one, it won't get better than that for him.

NAW is going to be so good

3twaun!!!!!

Pels are not backing down despite being severely undermanned. I like it a lot.

This has been an ugly game.

Lol. It really is like there is a threshold of points we need to be down by to get calls.

I've loved Mellis game tonight

Lol, we just do not have enough tonight. Enough players, enough energy, enough rapport with the refs, all of it.

Though I will say (to the consternation of the many Gentry supporters out there, who insist he cannot be blamed for anything) I do think it was an actively bad choice to keep Hayes glued to the bench for the first 8 minutes of this quarter despite his pretty strong play so far overall tonight.

Do the Miami Heat ever miss a shot? This is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Do the Miami Heat ever miss a shot? This is insane.
    They do not miss shots, they do not commit fouls, they do not ever make mistakes, how dare you even suggest otherwise.

I will go to my grave not understanding why E'twaun Moore has taken more shots than anyone else tonight.

NAW tho. Gonna be a huge stud

Can we save Nicky’s points for tomorrow night?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    lolz at people keeping out hope for this season. it's fine. develop young talent, prepare for the future. but quit acting like this team is going anywhere.

NAW has 27 lol

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    lolz at people keeping out hope for this season. it's fine. develop young talent, prepare for the future. but quit acting like this team is going anywhere.
    If you care, screw you.

Caring is for losers and idiots. The correct point of view is utter cynicism. If you take each game as its own event, to be enjoyed or not on a given night, as a form of entertainment, then you're an absolute sap and a mark and you deserve to have your evening ruined. Everyone should just be totally bland and unresponsive to every game, because none of them matter and the world is going to end in fire anyway, and acting in any way as if you're even the slightest interested in the outcome of this team's games means you're a fool and everyone you meet should slap you in the mouth for the sin of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    How about you keep that snarky attitude to yourself yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    If you care, screw you.

Caring is for losers and idiots. The correct point of view is utter cynicism. If you take each game as its own event, to be enjoyed or not on a given night, as a form of entertainment, then you're an absolute sap and a mark and you deserve to have your evening ruined. Everyone should just be totally bland and unresponsive to every game, because none of them matter and the world is going to end in fire anyway, and acting in any way as if you're even the slightest interested in the outcome of this team's games means you're a fool and everyone you meet should slap you in the mouth for the sin of concern.
    It’s just a disgusting attitude to take. Like “hur hur I’m better than everyone because I’m in the know that we are crap.” I think everyone knows we are crap mate. Gentry is our coach.

Thread Information