Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 14th November - New Orleans Pelicans VA LA Clippers - 2-8

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    Probably works well in a freelance system. These guys know where to be more. But, we shall see.
    With a freelance system, should we bring back Lance Thomas and Lance Stevenson? Any other Lance's in the league we could bring in?

No Hart, no Ingram, no Lonzo, no Okafor, no Miller, no Zion

Watch this be the game we win by 25 lol
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    No Hart, no Ingram, no Lonzo, no Okafor, no Miller, no Zion

Watch this be the game we win by 25 lol
    At least we know Gentry won't play 10 or 11 guys tonight, unless he plays Gray and Cheatham.

I may start calling for Gentry to be fired if he plays either of the two way contracts tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    At least we know Gentry won't play 10 or 11 guys tonight, unless he plays Gray and Cheatham.

I may start calling for Gentry to be fired if he plays either of the two way contracts tonight.
    Can't play Cheatham, Cheatham is still with the G League team and hasn't been recalled (I think, anyway).

Do not be surprised if he plays Gray tho.

Jrue, Frank, NAW, Kenrich, Favors, Hayes, Gray, Moore, Redick, Melli. That's 10, so Gentry will be doing his absolute best to still hit double figures.

There’s no way we have all these injuries.. they just hate it here in New Orleans. This team sucks and compared to LA this city sucks.. harsh reality.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post

You should have already been calling for it. Gentry is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    There’s no way we have all these injuries.. they just hate it here in New Orleans. This team sucks and compared to LA this city sucks.. harsh reality.
    The city part is flat out wrong. The only thing better about LA is the weather. Nothing else. I have lived in both places. Enjoyed them both. The injury thing may be intentional but not cause they don’t like New Orleans.

Moore starts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    The city part is flat out wrong. The only thing better about LA is the weather. Nothing else. I have lived in both places. Enjoyed them both. The injury thing may be intentional but not cause they don’t like New Orleans.
    Just imagine being drafted to play in LA where all the biggest celebrities come to watch you play every night in Staples. That’s all hart,Lonzo and BI know. I love my city but any NBA player looking for the limelight would never willingly choose to play here. AD is having the time of his life now and won’t ever regret leaving this horrible organization. We have to face the facts.. we are never going to be healthy and never win anything.

The Pels went from an averaging age 20 to 30 in one game lol

Just imagine being drafted to play in LA where all the biggest celebrities come to watch you play every night in Staples. That’s all hart,Lonzo and BI know. I love my city but any NBA player looking for the limelight would never willingly choose to play here. AD is having the time of his life now and won’t ever regret leaving this horrible organization. We have to face the facts.. we are never going to be healthy and never win anything.
    I’m not arguing the horrible organization part. I remember when the team was winning and celebrities actually went to see Hornets play. Since they became the Pelicans, winning has been rare. I’m keeping hope because of the Griff hire.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Your opinion is your opinion.

Facts are provable.

THAT is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Your opinion is your opinion.

Facts are provable.

THAT is a fact.
    As long as you have been a fan how many seasons have we been healthy? When have we ever been deep in the playoffs? I rest my case homer

As long as you have been a fan how many seasons have we been healthy? When have we ever been deep in the playoffs? I rest my case homer
    Yeah. Still not a fact. You can leave your case on the ground, but someone is going to report you for littering, fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Yeah. Still not a fact. You can leave your case on the ground, but someone is going to report you for littering, fam.
    The facts are the stats.. and the record. The face of the franchise demanding a trade and yet another losing season. Please tell me what your definition of facts are. I’m convinced you just like being right so you win bro. We suck and you’re still holding on for life. I envy you.

The facts are the stats.. and the record. The face of the franchise demanding a trade and yet another losing season. Please tell me what your definition of facts are. I’m convinced you just like being right so you win bro. We suck and you’re still holding on for life. I envy you.
    You’re not even being rational. I’m all for calling out homerism and all that, but you’re just being cynical

Was in the 2nd round of the playoffs just 2 years ago. The Lakers haven't even been to the playoffs since 2011, when we still had Chris Paul and were the Hornets for crying out loud. And last I checked, bot Lonzo and BI were injured often in L.A too.

And it's pretty damn obvious you have never been to that humongous collection of government funded suburbs (that shuts down at 2 am SHARP) known as Los Angeles.

Just stop typing and take your meds.

Pels: We need to find a way to get Jrue back to attacking the rim, finishing, and scoring at his old rate. He's being too eager to pass, it's leading to missed offensive opportunities and turnovers.

Hmmm... how to achieve this...

I know, start him with 4 guys who absolutely cannot dribble or create for themselves: he will be forced to drive and attack then, if he wants anything to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Was in the 2nd round of the playoffs just 2 years ago. The Lakers haven't even been to the playoffs since 2011, when we still had Chris Paul and were the Hornets for crying out loud. And last I checked, bot Lonzo and BI were injured often in L.A too.

And it's pretty damn obvious you have never been to that humongous collection of government funded suburbs (that shuts down at 2 am SHARP) known as Los Angeles.

Just stop typing and take your meds.
    Lol wow a Almost 2nd round sweep you’re funny. If 2nd round was enough would AD have demanded a trade? Lakers just got lebron and have enough pieces to Contend. Something we have never done. I knew I would be crucified but someone has to realistic here

Lol wow a 2nd round sweep you’re funny. If 2nd round was enough would AD have demanded a trade? Lakers just got lebron and have enough pieces to Contend. Something we have never done. I knew I would be crucified but someone has to realistic here
    They didnt get swept in the 2nd round. But they did sweep in the 1st round. How can you be realistic when you cant get basic facts about anything straight?

A fact is provable. Saying something will happen is not a fact. It's a prediction. Could we never win? Of course. Could we win? Of course.

It's not even a fact the sun will rise. It would require an astronomically unlikely sequence of events to prevent the sun from rising, but still not a fact. So likely it may as well be? You damn right.

As for the Pelicans, no. I do not need to accept we will never be healthy. I do not need to accept we will never win. You accept whatever you want. Be miserable. I'm enjoying the ride because our organization has never been set up this good as far as I'm concerned.

Let me guess, you're not being a pessimist, you're a realist too, right?

They didnt get swept in the 2nd round. But they did sweep in the 1st round. How can you be realistic when you cant get basic facts about anything straight?
    Didn't you see his earlier comment? He clearly doesn't know what facts are.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Looking at the empty seats, holy smokes. Nobody's coming out to watch this mess.

I edited my post. Bruh 3-1 what does it matter they got embarrassed. Look I’m sorry I got your panties in a bunch the team stinks and I’m voicing my frustration if you feel any type of way just ignore me. I’m upset at this team and it’s obvious u still think we have a chance...sorry I hurt ur feelings

WELL THE ACTUAL GAME IS ABOUT TO START.

Maybe that could be the main topic of conversation, though I suppose I can't blame anyone who would rather not watch whatever this is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Looking at the empty seats, holy smokes. Nobody's coming out to watch this mess.
    Man. You've been around since the benchmark days. I do not miss those.

Thread Information