Pelicans Report

Thread: N/P Anthony Davis has a shoulder injury?

N/P Anthony Davis has a shoulder injury?

Not playing tonight vs Warriors. Looks like he might be injury prone in LA too.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Not playing tonight vs Warriors. Looks like he might be injury prone in LA too.

ima need you to stop posting threads every time AD get hurt and think its cool......all of the injuries we have on our team, I don't see anything cool or funny about other players being injure...

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    ima need you to stop posting threads every time AD get hurt and think its cool......all of the injuries we have on our team, I don't see anything cool or funny about other players being injure...
    Oh dear. The AD supporters are still here.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    Just know Lakers fans don’t feel sorry for you

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/...-torn-meniscus

Just know Lakers fans don’t feel sorry for you

Two wrongs don't make a right.

AD is hurt. Oh well. He's not on our team anymore. He's not our problem. He's not going to be on our team again, in all likelihood. He's gone, he's elsewhere, he's not our concern. Why on earth should any Pelicans fan at this point waste their time and energy following him around, crowing over his failures or bemoaning his successes? Just ignore him.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right.

AD is hurt. Oh well. He's not on our team anymore. He's not our problem. He's not going to be on our team again, in all likelihood. He's gone, he's elsewhere, he's not our concern. Why on earth should any Pelicans fan at this point waste their time and energy following him around, crowing over his failures or bemoaning his successes? Just ignore him.
    Pretty hard to do when his team pretty much runs ESPN. His friend tampers. The NBA looks the other way. Money talks.

On that note with the Lakers injuries there is a difference this year.

THEY ARE WINNING
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 11-13-2019 at 11:23 PM.

Load Management has been a hot topic in the NBA this season

https://lakersoutsiders.com/2019/11/...ad-management/

Pretty hard to do when his team pretty much runs ESPN.
    If you're actively watching ESPN, there's nothing anyone can do to save you. You're already lost.

Might be made up injury. He laughing and having a good ole time on that bench. Don’t look for the Lakers to be fined for this either.

RESPECT DA KID!!! Contributor BigChris504's Avatar
    Yo this is beyond lame for a thread to be made about another man getting hurt. It's almost like y'all celebrating that or something, people taking sports way too far as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by BigChris504 View Post
    Yo this is beyond lame for a thread to be made about another man getting hurt. It's almost like y'all celebrating that or something, people taking sports way too far as usual.
    He might not be hurt. See load management. Just know Lakers fans don’t feel sorry for you. Can’t make fun of Lakers but it is okay for them to make fun of you

Last edited by 13 - 3; 11-14-2019 at 08:24 AM.

After watching our team, I get less and less frustrated with what he did. He was 100 percent justified. The Lakers are actually contenders with the collapse of the Warriors. We are still a clown show and will be until we shake things up.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    After watching our team, I get less and less frustrated with what he did. He was 100 percent justified.
    Yeah, no. I'm still in the same mindset I was back then. That is, as much as I don't like it, he was perfectly within his rights to request a trade if he felt like this team wasn't going anyway, or wasn't going there fast enough. That's absolutely fine.

The way he handled it was disgraceful, childish, spiteful, and generally uncool. That's still true, and totally unjustified.

The end justifies the means. We are better off now

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    AD will eventually meet ZION. Gonna be very interesting to see him get his ****** kicked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear. The AD supporters are still here.
    No he's right, you're just looking for a reason to post. Nobody cares about AD, just like nobody cares when CP3 is injured

Quote Originally Posted by bustah View Post
    No he's right, you're just looking for a reason to post. Nobody cares about AD, just like nobody cares when CP3 is injured
    Oh okay! We will see come November 27. Remember don’t boo him don’t post about him.

Right before Thanksgiving. Can’t make this up.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 11-14-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Oh okay! We will see come November 27. Remember don’t boo him don’t post about him.

Right before Thanksgiving. Can’t make this up.
    What does booing him have to do with caring about what injuries he sustains. I expect a lot of people to boo him, what I don't expect is people to post about him in a Pels forum unless it is related to the Pels, where are the Aminu or Gordon posts?

Anddddd I'm not American so I'm not quite sure what you mean by that last comment.

Quote Originally Posted by bustah View Post
    What does booing him have to do with caring about what injuries he sustains. I expect a lot of people to boo him, what I don't expect is people to post about him in a Pels forum unless it is related to the Pels, where are the Aminu or Gordon posts?

Anddddd I'm not American so I'm not quite sure what you mean by that last comment.
    Do you eat Turkey? Did Eric Gordon quit and leave during a game? Our injury riddled team just beat the Clips. Maybe you need to give them more credit?
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 11-15-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Thread Information