Pelicans Report

Thread: Keep Brandon Ingram Out The Rest of The Season

Pelicans Keep Brandon Ingram Out The Rest of The Season

We should be extra cautious and keep Brandon Ingram out the rest of the year. He needs to use this time to cut down about 15-20 lbs. because his body cannot handle the torque and pressure that he produces. It would be negligent of us to run him out there at his current weight and risk ruining his career. I can't think of any other explanation on why a 22 year old would have knee problems this early in his career except for the fact that he is carrying around excessive mass that his body is incapable of supporting. /s

Go Pels!

I see what you did there.

The way the staff is handling Ingram tells me how valuable he is to the future of the team. Ingram and Zion are the building blocks.

You almost had me for a second. Well played.

More E’t. Moore!

Obviously Lonzo needs to lose 20-30 lbs with his groin and ankle problems.

But we'll make him play through it screw that guy nobody cares.

Ingram (knee) didn't practice Tuesday but will be considered day-to-day moving forward after his MRI came back clean, Scott Kushner of The New Orleans Advocate reports.

I guess this thread is a safe haven for the utter stupidity in the other one. Had to see myself outta that one REAL quick.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    This could work. Put BI on a diet and he may become invisible to the eye. That would be a clear advantage.

What is he, like 190? Yeah, Ingram's gotta get down to at least 160 before I feel comfortable playing him. Don't wanna put too much pressure on his knees.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    This could work. Put BI on a diet and he may become invisible to the eye. That would be a clear advantage.
    Well done, good sir.
    Old fan. Tired fan. I want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    What is he, like 190? Yeah, Ingram's gotta get down to at least 160 before I feel comfortable playing him. Don't wanna put too much pressure on his knees.
    You think Ingram needs to lose weight???? You're crazy, Jaxson Hayes is the guys who needs to lose 30 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by carpo View Post
    You think Ingram needs to lose weight???? You're crazy, Jaxson Hayes is the guys who needs to lose 30 lbs
    Nobody on this team should be over 150lbs.

This thread has gone exactly as I intended. Well played guys.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Speaking of Zion. I say make him even heavier. More dense. Eventually he'll gain the mass of a neutron star. Did you know those spin at a huge percentage of the speed of light? Imagine soemthing like that driving to the hoop.

Zion the Neutron Star would DESTROY the rim. And much of the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Speaking of Zion. I say make him even heavier. More dense. Eventually he'll gain the mass of a neutron star. Did you know those spin at a huge percentage of the speed of light? Imagine soemthing like that driving to the hoop.

Zion the Neutron Star would DESTROY the rim. And much of the planet.
    Makes perfect sense.

What we need to do is surgically remove weight from Ingram, Hayes, Lonzo, NAW, Jrue, Kenrich, Okafor, Favors, and Redick, and then transplant that weight into Zion.

If each of them could spare 20lbs, then we could add another 180lbs to Zion's frame by the end of the month. At 460lbs, he'd be unstoppable.

Thread Information