Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th November - New Orleans Pelicans VS Toronto Raptors - 1-6

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Hope Cleveland falls outside of the top then, then package their pick and our pick this year together to move up in the draft and take Tyrese Maxey. Then, next year, we trade everything we can to try and secure a top 3 pick and draft Cade Cunningham in 2021.

Will it cost us all the Lakers assets? Yes. Will it be worth it? Also yes, probably.
    Ingram, Hart, Zo, for a top 3 pick?

I really don't know a thing about basketball and this year just proves that. We can't be this bad or maybe we are.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

You know, usually I'd be annoyed that Ingram has taken 24 shots in only 28 minutes and has only shot 38% from the floor and 30% from 3.

But honestly for so much of this game, it's not like many other guys are doing much better.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    Ingram, Hart, Zo, for a top 3 pick?
    I was talking more about the draft picks from the Lakers than the players. Though if they need Lonzo, I wouldn't mind giving him up

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    I really don't know a thing about basketball and this year just proves that. We can't be this bad or maybe we are.
    Talent wise, we aren't this bad. But the whole is lesser than the sum of our parts right now. Be funny if all that it takes to make our team look competent is Zion.

My heart of hearts really feels like this team will look totally different and right when he gets back. We shall see soon enough.

...he's 29.
    Sell high or don't. We are about 3 years away from being 3 years away.

Hall of Famer
    The dfans willxsoon stip showing up

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Sell high or don't. We are about 3 years away from being 3 years away.
    Yeah, I don't believe that, so that's where we disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Speakthetruth View Post
    The dfans willxsoon stip showing up
    Dfans Willxsoon Stip sounds like a Star Wars character

The Franchise
    I was talking more about the draft picks from the Lakers than the players. Though if they need Lonzo, I wouldn't mind giving him up
    His passivity is starting to rub me.. I try to stay positive with these guys, all of them for that matter. But he just has no dog or fight in him, it's starting to bother me.

Hall of Famer
    The bad thing about this team is they aren't weak at any position yet there this bad..yes even without zion they roll out a starting level player st every position

Longboi NAW is going to be a real good player

Not sure how Hayes will turn out

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    His passivity is starting to rub me.. I try to stay positive with these guys, all of them for that matter. But he just has no dog or fight in him, it's starting to bother me.
    That's why I'm on the Maxey train. He's shorter than Lonzo, but he plays with so much fire, is a legit shooter (off movement, off the dribble, off screens, pull-ups, everything), a solid passer, and he can actually finish. Oh yeah, and he's a ferocious defender too (or at least was in high school, we'll see how college treats him).

The fact that they just played us to a dead-heat in that 3rd quarter despite missing Lowry and Ibaka is kind of an indictment on us.

Hall of Famer
    I hate to say but this team should of hired frank Vogel...teaches defense and is a very good coach. Cant believe he was out of a job. Didnt do well in orlando but that team was a mess

The Franchise
    The fact that they just played us to a dead-heat in that 3rd quarter despite missing Lowry and Ibaka is kind of an indictment on us.

The Franchise
    We look awful..

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    You can't even make excuses for this team anymore. They just suck and have no heart, save a few players (Ingram and Hart)

I've missed 3Twaun's runner

LONGBOI NAW

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I like seeing Hayes and NAW on the field at the same time.

Refs really trying to give us this game late.

In times like this, we should just put NAW, Frank, Kenrich, Melli, and Jax on the court and just let them do whatever. Can't get much worse, but can get much more fun.

Edit: btw, that is indeed pretty close to what we're actually running, just for some reason we're going with E'twaun instead of a legit 3-4 pair. Whatever, I'll take it.

3Twaun should always shoot the technical

Lol at Jax, Kenny, and NAW being the only 3 Pelicans with a positive +/-, and us outscoring them 10-3 since putting those guys on the court.

NAW-Jax-Kenny core.

Thread Information