Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Former Pels coach has the Suns balling

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Cheick got 22 v Denver!
    Yeah let that sink in

Quote Originally Posted by Speakthetruth View Post

Former Pels coach has the Suns balling.
    Current Pels coach has Pel fans BAWLIN', too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Yeah let that sink in
    1 game of anything doesn't make anything sink in

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Firing Dell Demps mid season was part of a specific plan in handling the AD trade negotiations. What exactly is the plan/purpose if they fire Gentry in November? There are no good coaches available to be hired right now. It just adds chaos to a nearly entirely new roster and before Zion even plays his first game.

You might want some momentary feel good endorphin release from firing Gentry tonight but once that wears off in a week we're left with months of basketball where the team has already given up without a coach or a purpose.

I'm all for firing Gentry. But in November is absolutely crazy. Coaches will be lining up at the opportunity to coach this roster in the summer. We can wait until then.
    Ever been to a game? Watch players reaction during timeouts. Obviously Jrue is tuned out, most seem more interested in Finch &Vincents. Christ the other night the loudest applause of the night is when Gentry teched himself.

Ever been to a game? Watch players reaction during timeouts. Obviously Jrue is tuned out, most seem more interested in Finch &Vincents. Christ the other night the loudest applause of the night is when Gentry teched himself.
    That doesn't answer any of what I brought up. What would be the value to firing Gentry now in November other than to make yourself feel better for a couple of days?

That doesn't answer any of what I brought up. What would be the value to firing Gentry now in November other than to make yourself feel better for a couple of days?
    Don’t think Griff. Would pull the trigger? See David Blatt. Michael McNamara says hello to you!
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 11-25-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Don’t think Griff. Would pull the trigger? See David Blatt. Michael McNamara says hello to you!
    Where did I say that? Stop dodging my question. What would be the value to firing Gentry now in November other than to make you feel better for for a couple of days?

Where did I say that? Stop dodging my question. What would be the value to firing Gentry now in November other than to make you feel better for for a couple of days?
    Got you there! How do you know it would be for a couple of days?

Thread Information