Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: David Griffin should be arrested.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    If he should be arrested it should be failing to trade Davis to the Knicks. That strategically was the better move. Ingram is looking like a monster, and IMO was always the real prize in the trade. However we'll have to max him to keep him(not a huge issue), but there's the blood clots issue that will always be hovering over him. That IMO is too risky.

Realistically the Knicks offered us the 3rd pick in a 3 player draft, Dallas picks, the Knicks future picks which would be far more likely to be high draft picks from the Knicks as opposed to the Lakers and young players like Robinson, Knox, Ntilikina, Smith Jr. Pairing Barrett and Williamson alone made it worth it basketball wise and marketability.

imo ingram and zion pairing together is the better duo...just build around them now...

Well since he is a Knicks fan now

https://www.barstoolsports.com/barst...s-debut-at-unc

Last edited by 13 - 3; 11-06-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    It's odd to me when I see comments like this.. Ingram is as likely to get another blood clot as you or I.. That issue was resolved, and it wasn't a blood issue. It was structural. The blood clot matter is a complete non issue. I would have thought everyone knew this by now.
    I told everyone this well before he ever came here. I have a family member who is a heart doctor for a couple of sports teams. She told me Ingrams clot was nothing to worry about in the future once his surgery was cleared as successfull and had absolutely 0 resemblance to what happened with Chris Bosh. People can speculate all they want but this is a complete non issue going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    imo ingram and zion pairing together is the better duo...just build around them now...
    Ingram and Zion is hands down a better duo that compliments each other so well. I’m an RJ fan and would have been happy to get him but their fit together wasn’t always the best. RJ has star talent but I don’t see much more while Ingram is a star with super star talent.

I think Ingram has best player on a championship team level talent. Someone who can create their own shot and score on basically any possession eg. LeBron, Kobe, Mike, Kawhi, Giannis etc. And Zion could very well have that too
    Last edited by AusPel; 11-08-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Thread Information