Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2nd - New Orleans Pelicans @ Oklahoma City Thunder - 1-4

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    This board sees nothing but hindsight
    You see nothing but stupidity

Only down 5 going into the half, and after the dreadful final few minutes of that quarter, we're lucky it's not more.
    Basketball.

Gentry just giving this game away like he did against Toronto. There is no game tomorrow they have a travel day.

Even when there is a b2b you dont see most teams do **** like this. wtf is he doing???

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    You are one of the most hypocritical people on the board. You whinge and whinge about people whining and tell them their opinions are not absolute. Then you go on to state as if your opinions are absolute. Just let people have their opinions dog.
    When did I state my opinion as being absolute? I asked what you were criticizing lol and you don’t really know.. ok got it!

All-Star
    Melli seems to be a disruptive element on our defence. In some moments he looks absolutely clueless.

You see nothing but stupidity
    This just made total sense! But yea go continue to complain about rotations like this is NBA 2k and you are in coach mode

When did I state my opinion as being absolute? I asked what you were criticizing lol and you don’t really know.. ok got it!
    How do you troll so well? Do you just turn off a part of your brain and ignore common sense?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Gentry just giving this game away like he did against Toronto. There is no game tomorrow they have a travel day.

Even when there is a b2b you dont see most teams do **** like this. wtf is he doing???
    has to be tanking I mean we were down 2 bigs last game and his line ups were good I just don't understand this I mean our defense can't be good if guys are just out there with different ppl every few min

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

80% of ISO possessions should only be given to Ingram

He has to be the meat and potatoes of our offense

How do you troll so well? Do you just turn off a part of your brain and ignore common sense?
    Someone is angry.. JJack?

The Pelicans best player only played 13 minutes. For OKC, SGA has played 19 minutes, CP3 15 minutes, Gallinari 16 minutes.

Plus there has been 0 continuity with Pelicans lineups with players shuffling in and out every other minute.

This is a bad coaching job here.

Someone is angry.. JJack?
    Real mature. And you prove my point by trolling. Have a nice day

LoL real mature? I just turn my brain off and ignore common sense.. you can try taking jabs but you can’t handle a joke that is your username? Can’t take the heat.. stay out the kitchen!

Just mute him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Just mute him.
    Something you pretend to do..

[QUOTE=Pelicanidae;1509523]Just mute him.[/
    I’m not bothered. I called him out and he is being a salty little baby. If anything he amuses me by being so ridiculous

I would have liked to see more Ingram and Zo as well.. Not gonna complain about every single rotation as if I know better then what the cosches plan is for the entire game. If Ingram finishes under 30 minutes in a close game yes it was a bad call. I just don’t live in hindsight by criticizing whatever I can nitpick when things aren’t going great..

I would have liked to see more Ingram and Zo as well.. Not gonna complain about every single rotation as if I know better then what the cosches plan is for the entire game. If Ingram finishes under 30 minutes in a close game yes it was a bad call. I just don’t live in hindsight by criticizing whatever I can nitpick when things aren’t going great..
    don't you nitpick at everything pelicanidae says?

I've never seen a coach play defense on his own best player by sitting him. For no reason. In a game he's been losing.

Oh WoW Ingram is hurt.. Now we must feel real smart.. in hindsight lol

Quote Originally Posted by bloodypelican View Post
    don't you nitpick at everything pelicanidae says?

Still trying to figure out who this is.. must have been recently banned?

Oh how noble of you Guardianmartyr. It’s self righteous Garbo like this that makes you seem like a weird mutant. If you love Gentry and think his lineups are fine, that’s great. Don’t be a baby because people disagree

We aren't trying to win a championship. Stop worrying about it

[/B]
    Oh how noble of you Guardianmartyr. It’s self righteous Garbo like this that makes you seem like a weird mutant. If you love Gentry and think his lineups are fine, that’s great. Don’t be a baby because people disagree
    Where was I the baby? Stop being angry.. No it’s just funny the lineups are literally because Ingram was hurt.. but again you go spewing as if you know better and who should be in.. LoL!

Still trying to figure out who this is.. must have been recently banned?
    nah just observing everything I've seen since I came here considering you do it a lot but hey what do Ik

Thread Information