Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: October 31st - New Orleans Pelicans VS Denver Nuggets - 0-4

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    We already have enough picks for the next 5 years
    Yes I think moving Holiday is such a bad idea. IMO he is the 1 guy I keep around for a long time. He is as good of a locker room and lead by example guy that there is in the NBA. There is nobody better for these young guys to continue to learn from. He is a very valuable piece to this team as well no matter what his role becomes. If anything right now is definitely not the time to trade him and if it was even something to consider it would be in the summer going into his final season. We have plenty of minutes for the young guys behind him to get and he is night and day better all considering how inconsistent they will be until they develop. We have more draft picks then we know what to do with right now especially when you factor in the young talent we currently have. I say we make no moves and continue developing this team while trying to find those diamonds in the draft. That’s what we didn’t do with AD and we weren’t even close to having what we do now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    He actually shot 46.7% correction 52.9% from 3 after the allstar break last season. There's nothing unusual about what we're seeing, it's basically a continuation of what he was displaying last season.

He's going to keep surprising you guys I guess lol..
    I'm sorry, but I just disagree that Ingram is going to have the single best 3 point shooting season in NBA history from anyone in any era. Apparently that's hating now, I suppose.
    Basketball.

Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I'm sorry, but I just disagree that Ingram is going to have the single best 3 point shooting season in NBA history from anyone in any era. Apparently that's hating now, I suppose.
    Yea twist people’s words like we are saying he will have the best 3pt shooting season ever.. Never said.. Not all you just said either claiming his mid range was never close to this which is false and an area he has shown nothing but he could be amongst the elite with little improvements. Again you act as if his 3pt shot is something he has never had which outside of his rookie year has been proven wrong to you. You absolutely are a hater but oh well that’s up to you to get over. If you don’t this team will never truly be fun for you.

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Why are you disagreeing with that when it isn't what I said? I simply said his current play shouldn't be a surprise, he's done it before. Might he come down a bit percentage wise, sure.. Who's to say how much.

What I will say is your post is indicative of what I believe to be a constant negative slant on Ingram.. You went out of your way to write post on what Ingram won't be able to sustain, instead of just being positive about how well he's playing.

Can you say that you are also complimentary on occasion? Sure you can, but I also see a bias in what you post in regards to Ingram. Only you would go out of your way to post about what he won't be able to do, instead of just being happy about his improvement.

I don't want to argue about it though.. I guess you can consistently find a way to give backhanded compliments. I'm going to continue to say something about it when appropriate. And I'll do so with respect.

The Franchise
    I feel like a counter narrative to the negativity is appropriate. That isn't to say that Ingram is perfect, and no one can ever say anything critical. But If a single user is consistently negative, and saying things that aren't accurate, I'm going to correct the record.

You said Hart and Ingram are about equal in production.. False
    You questioned his IQ.. False
    You tried to say he was more focused on distributing in the second half of the last game without even watching the first half.. False

Not just false but absurd takes. I want to try to get along, and I don't want any adversaries on this site but I'm going to provide push back when I see what I believe to be ridiculous commentary.

I don't want to argue about it though.. I guess you can consistently find a way to give backhanded compliments. I'm going to continue to say something about it when appropriate. And I'll do so with respect.
    ok

I feel like a counter narrative to the negativity is appropriate. That isn't to say that Ingram is perfect, and no one can ever say anything critical. But If a single user is consistently negative, and saying things that aren't accurate, I'm going to correct the record.

You said Hart and Ingram are about equal in production.. False
    You questioned his IQ.. False
    You tried to say he was more focused on distributing in the second half of the last game without even watching the first half.. False

Not just false but absurd takes. I want to try to get along, and I don't want any adversaries on this site but I'm going to provide push back when I see what I believe to be ridiculous commentary.
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Holy cow. That is hilarious. Thanks for bringing levity in these trying times.

:P

The Franchise
    Holy cow. That is hilarious. Thanks for bringing levity in these trying times.

:P

The Franchise
    I could be wrong but I don't think we win too many games without Holiday.. I wouldn't trade him.

It's a ridiculous notion. It's people conditioned to want to trade experience for youth and potential. "Trade Jrue" "Trade JJ" "Trade Favors" It's like they're wanting a team of all 22 year old or younger with contracts sll coming up around thr same time.

It's a ridiculous notion. It's people conditioned to want to trade experience for youth and potential. "Trade Jrue" "Trade JJ" "Trade Favors" It's like they're wanting a team of all 22 year old or younger with contracts sll coming up around thr same time.
    I especially love the trade jj ones like you do know how many ppl are being left open just bc he's on the court and teams are worried about him right? and yeah his defense sucks everyone knows that lol we didn't bring him in here for his defense

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Thread Information