Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: October 31st - New Orleans Pelicans VS Denver Nuggets - 0-4

The Franchise
    We need Melli and Oak to play better..

it's a loose ball how is that a foul on us

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

BS call on Lonzo! Great drive that should have been an and 1!

I swear dude these refs can't let us get into a rhythm that's not a charge when someone slides after you're in the air it's a joke

Quote Originally Posted by bloodypelican View Post
    we all may have underestimated how good Jackson can be

No not all.. This is why the coaches make decisions and not people on this site who literally saw 0 games before deciding his fate.

since the first game we've been getting screwed my the NBA and their refs as if they're trying to put us in our place

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I like Okafor. But he doesn't fit. What we need is a player very much like who Jaxson Hayes could become someday.

But but but Lonzo can’t get better at driving..

All of this stuff is with almost zero continuity between the players. This team is going to be something special in a season or two. Possibly the most electric team in the modern era.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Oh. I hope that's a temporary thing.

Okay I'm back, missed the game up until this point due to Halloween Family Stuff, but I am ready for the second half hopefully I didn't miss anything too big of a deal.
    Basketball.

Jrue looks like he has zero confidence.
    I'm looking for real sports fans...not sheep! Are you with me?!!!

step back lol you mean he just pushed him out of the way which should be an offensive foul

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sting View Post
    Jrue looks like he has zero confidence.
    stop it

Quote Originally Posted by bloodypelican View Post
    stop it

Stop what? I like Jrue but he just seems to be dribbling into the defense with no plan. Either try to finish or set something up and kick it out. He's just pounding the rock with no end goal. He's a better player than this.

Okay so, box score seems to be saying that

1) We're winning
    2) Ingram is scoring (14pts) but not really anything else (2rbds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks)
    3) Jrue is having a decent first game back (8pts, 4 rbds, 2asts, 1stl) but is still struggling to score inside (1 of 5 from 2pt range)
    4) Lonzo isn't doing great (4pts, 1rbd, 3asts, but only 13 minutes played, despite no foul trouble?)
    5) Frank has been a flamethrower early

Is that fair, or is the box score doing that thing box scores do where they aren't quite capturing things?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sting View Post
    Stop what? I like Jrue but he just seems to be dribbling into the defense with no plan. Either try to finish or set something up and kick it out. He's just pounding the rock with no end goal. He's a better player than this.
    no confidence and yet he's doing all of those things if he didn't have confidence he wouldn't be doing any of those things and that what I mean by stop it

Holiday has a bad habit of slowing down the pace, dribble, dribble, dribble, and fumbles the ball. Keeps happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Okay so, box score seems to be saying that

1) We're winning
    2) Ingram is scoring (14pts) but not really anything else (2rbds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks)
    3) Jrue is having a decent first game back (8pts, 4 rbds, 2asts, 1stl) but is still struggling to score inside (1 of 5 from 2pt range)
    4) Lonzo isn't doing great (4pts, 1rbd, 3asts, but only 13 minutes played, despite no foul trouble?)
    5) Frank has been a flamethrower early

Is that fair, or is the box score doing that thing box scores do where they aren't quite capturing things?
    who knows gentry and his decisions we've looked better with lonzo yet he one game he plays him a 5on of mind and the next he can't figure out what mind he should get its dumb

Looking good to me, just need to keep it up and close this one out.

Jrue looking good so far in the 2nd half

so first jrue is playing 5oo good on D against them and then zo "didn't" get that steal lol

Jrue's hot from deep. Ball movement looking good so far. Liking how Okafor is looking.

Impressed by the defense on the last couple of plays actually, particularly Okafor handling the one on one with Jamal Murray. He looked like a gazelle on ice, but he didn't get beaten, and that's what mattrs.

Jrue just made the PnR pass to Okafor but Okafor was just totally not expecting it so the ball bounced off his head and flew out of bounds.

Thread Information