Pelicans Report

Thread: The warriors are terrible...

Hall of Famer

The warriors are terrible...

How did this team lose to them at home. They are really really bad

And now Curry has a broken hand

I predict Monty will have this Suns team in playoffs.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    I predict Monty will have this Suns team in playoffs.
    Well yea this opens a playoff spot. If they make the playoffs he will get coach of year
    Last edited by Speakthetruth; 10-30-2019 at 11:59 PM.

Hall of Famer
    And now Curry has a broken hand

Yikes..om the flip side

They will get a good draft pick now they can most likely move for a win now player and get klay back

Quote Originally Posted by Speakthetruth View Post
    Yikes..om the flip side

They will get a good draft pick now they can most likely move for a win now player and get klay back
    If I'm the Warriors, I'm keeping that pick.

Curry is 32 before this season ends, and has a career filled with ankle injuries. Draymond is 30 before this season ends, which isn't exactly old, but his skillset is one which works best as connective tissue and glue in high calibre rosters, not with patched together youth. Klay's 30 before this season is over as well, is going to miss basically the entire year, after suffering a really nasty injury of the kind which can have longer term ramifications. Klay is also the most limited of the 3 guys: elite shooter, solid defender, but bad at basically everything else.

With no KD, no Iguodala, no Curry for possibly multiple months, and no Klay potentially at all, even if they moved for a ''win now'' player, they'd still be in a struggle for the playoffs.

Best to just keep the pick, have it be a high one, and reload with some quality youth for the future.
    Basketball.

Curry and Green combining for one last hurrah to annihilate the Pelicans before losing Curry for this long is incredibly #pelslife.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Curry and Green combining for one last hurrah to annihilate the Pelicans before losing Curry for this long is incredibly #pelslife.
    Oh yeah, it's just our luck

I mean, we do play them twice more before January, so hopefully we'll be able to capitalise on that.

Yeah, they will be back next year. If there is one franchise in the NBA (outside of SA) that knows what they are doing it’s the guys in San Francisco. I can imagine a Spurs drafting Tim Duncan type return for them. They can get a high pick, surround him with Curry, Klay, Green, and that kid will be the next big thing.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

All-Star
    How can we throw stones at any team when we're winless

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_CITY_BOI View Post
    Instant karma. You couldn’t write it any better

Did anyone see Durant dump on them on First Take?

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Yeah, they will be back next year. If there is one franchise in the NBA (outside of SA) that knows what they are doing it’s the guys in San Francisco. I can imagine a Spurs drafting Tim Duncan type return for them. They can get a high pick, surround him with Curry, Klay, Green, and that kid will be the next big thing.
    If you can identify a single Tim Duncan level prospect in this draft, you're doing better than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    If you can identify a single Tim Duncan level prospect in this draft, you're doing better than anyone else.
    To be fair, Zion was between the 2-5 best prospect coming out of HS this time last year, and after one season at Duke he became a generational talent to some.

While there isn’t a clear cut #1 prospect now, a lot can change in a single season.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_CITY_BOI View Post
    Alright, my dudes. It's time to start dumping!

Hall of Famer
    Stephen Curry (left hand) had surgery on his left hand/second metacarpal and will miss at least the next three months.
    He had surgery this morning and is expected to make a full recovery, but the Warriors won't be updating his status for three months. This is a much longer prognosis then expected, which puts Curry out until almost the All-Star break.

Hall of Famer
    Did anyone see Durant dump on them on First Take?
    Yea he should be thankful for his titles because he wasn't going to win any in OKC though

Quote Originally Posted by Speakthetruth View Post
    Yea he should be thankful for his titles because he wasn't going to win any in OKC though
    I mean I guess it's never him like he dumped on okc when he left and now gsw? dude has problems

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

IMO, Durant is an A-List Basketball Player but a poor excuse for a human being. Fortunately for him, they don't pay him to be human.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    To be fair, Zion was between the 2-5 best prospect coming out of HS this time last year, and after one season at Duke he became a generational talent to some.

While there isn’t a clear cut #1 prospect now, a lot can change in a single season.
    There is a clear cut #1 prospect now.

I mean, you're right, a lot can change in a season, but damn near everyone who follows drafting has Cole Anthony as the obvious #1 pick at this point. That's true for Brian Schroeder, Cole Zwicker, the guys at The Stepien, etc etc etc. He's just shown, by far, the most up until now. Again, you're absolutely right that that could change, but there is a clear cut #1 prospect right now.

Thread Information