Pelicans Report

Thread: Here is the video of that Rockets loser punching our coach

Here is the video of that Rockets loser punching our coach

What a sad display. How do losers like this get such great seats??

What a coward. He punches and runs. I hope he spends a while in jail. I can only assume that he was drunk out of his mind.

All aboard the karma bus

Piece of trash

I am floored this hasn't gotten wings. This is a big deal! ESPN should be all over this. Fan interaction at NBA games has always been gray at best and this should be addressed by the NBA.

I mean the guy has already gotten a lifetime ban from the Rockets. No one got hurt. The guy and his gf has gotten charged by the police. It doesn't need legs. It was handled.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I mean the guy has already gotten a lifetime ban from the Rockets. No one got hurt. The guy and his gf has gotten charged by the police. It doesn't need legs. It was handled.
    Does he get jail time or just a slap on the wrist & ban? You said no one got hurt? Are you serious? By the way they have plenty of loopholes in a ban. Deadspin, Barstool etc.have exposed some of them. So how do you enforce a ban?
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 10-31-2019 at 12:04 PM.

No one got hurt? An assistant coach of a professional basketball team got punched in the face by a fan. Lifetime bans happen all the time. Coaching getting punched by fans don't.

He's a sex offender. I hope he has it coming to him in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot172000 View Post
    I am floored this hasn't gotten wings. This is a big deal! ESPN should be all over this. Fan interaction at NBA games has always been gray at best and this should be addressed by the NBA.
    Really though they said the coach was laid out on the floor for a few minutes. If this was a player, ESPN would've milked this for everything it's worth. I never even knew this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    He's a sex offender. I hope he has it coming to him in jail.
    He probably jumped the fence too. Send him to Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot172000 View Post
    No one got hurt? An assistant coach of a professional basketball team got punched in the face by a fan. Lifetime bans happen all the time. Coaching getting punched by fans don't.
    Did you miss that the guy and his GF were caught by the police and charged? He got a lifetime ban AND charges.

Did you miss that the guy and his GF were caught by the police and charged? He got a lifetime ban AND charges.
    And I’ll say it again,

Does he get jail time or just a slap on the wrist & ban? You said no one got hurt? Are you serious? By the way they have plenty of loopholes in a ban. Deadspin, Barstool etc.have exposed some of them. So how do you enforce a ban?

And if he is a sex offender what is he doing at a basketball game?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    And I’ll say it again,

And if he is a sex offender what is he doing at a basketball game?
    I said no one got hurt because the coach was at the very next game for the Pelicans. There was no long term damage done. The biggest thing hurt was probably his pride.

As far as jail time and all that, I don't know. I haven't kept up with the story because it's not a big deal.

I said no one got hurt because the coach was at the very next game for the Pelicans. There was no long term damage done. The biggest thing hurt was probably his pride.

As far as jail time and all that, I don't know. I haven't kept up with the story because it's not a big deal.
    No damage for getting knocked out? You think he has forgotten about it ? Use a little common sense Mythrol. No a big deal? Imagine if someone did that to Lebron’s coaches.

If it is top story on local news in Houston during World Series then it is a big deal.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 11-01-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Thread Information